Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:59pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 2002 Best of... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   2002 Best of...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2002 Best of...  (Read 587 times)
fubar
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

2002 Best of...
« on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 3:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

As we are at the end of the year, a 'best of' list sounded good to me, so to start things off...

Grin - Fu

"Best of 2002... Drk^Angel Welcome Messages"

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast has filled your cranium with hungry, diseased rats that are now biting and tearing through your eyesocket trying to rip their way out.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast has packed your cranium with an infinite string of super strength black-cats, and finds great joy in watching them go off.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry to hear that the beast is messing with you so badly.  You are in my thoughts and wishes.  May the beast go back to sleep soon, and never wake up again.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is whipping you cranium into mush with his whip made of fire and pain.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is ripping your cranium apart, piece by painful piece, with his dirty, jagged claws.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is slashing away at your cranium with a rusty butter knife.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is running over your cranium with Mack truck with rusty, boiling hot snow chains on the tires going about 80 mph.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is chopping away at you cranium with a rusty, jagged battleaxe.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is crushing your cranium into oblivion in the gravitational vortex between two colliding black holes.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is usin' your cranium as a lawn dart target, and is using extra heavy duty, rusty darts with acid points.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is thrusting the jagged end of a broken, rusty pipe into your cranium through you eye.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is testing thermo-nuclear ICBMs in the middle of your cranium.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is ridin' your cranium down a rusty, hot, jagged slide covered with tacks and razor blades.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast has a white hot, rusty fish hook anchored in your eye, and is using it to try to pull your cranium through the keyhole of your front door, and out into the street to be ripped apart by the steel brushes on the street sweeper, before being spat out into the gutter.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is slamming your cranium in the door of a bank vault while holding a branding iron to your eye.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is havin' a million fireants borrow their way out of your cranium through your eye.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is whippin' your cranium with electrified razor wire.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is blast spikes through your head with a super-sized spear gun.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is slamming a rabid, demented, psychotic porcupine on steroids into your cranium.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is using your cranium as a punching bag, while wearing spiked gloves.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is slicin' and dicin' your cranium, throwing it into his wok, and turnin' the heat up to "Pits of Hell" hot, makin' his specialty, Clusterhead Stirfry.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is repeatedly bashing your cranium with a jagged, dirty, boiling hot, mountain sized rock.  Good luck!

Welcome to the board!  Sorry that the beast is crushin' your cranium in a trash compactor.  Good luck!
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2002, 6:24pm by fubar » IP Logged

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

Re: 2002 Best of...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 3:18pm »

LOL ... and I am sure the list could go on and on !!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:54pm »

shit fubar!

one at a time, those are descriptive enough.   Reading all of those makes my HEAD HURT!!!

thx drk,
grant
IP Logged
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23rd, 2002, 1:09pm »

HILARIOUS!  Grin
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 23rd, 2002, 1:27pm »

Shit fubar, having to read those once is more than enough.  Seeing them all in one place is over the top!  You're a mean mo-fo.
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 23rd, 2002, 2:02pm »

I'm still laughing......
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 23rd, 2002, 2:26pm »

OUCH!
Your list is rendering my funny bone insensitive to melancholy.

Charlie Cheesy
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 23rd, 2002, 5:09pm »

Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiring greetings.  I loved reading them the first time the second time was even better.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #8 on: Dec 24th, 2002, 1:54pm »

Ultracool Fu!
Dark Angel sure does have a way with words!
Hoping you're happy and PF
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 24th, 2002, 4:41pm »

I like the b*tch slap one the best...more recent.
Thanks Dark for all your support.
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss