Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 3:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Re: Next in series »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Re: Next in series
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Next in series  (Read 1803 times)
pimmony
New Board Junior

Email

« on: Dec 27th, 2002, 8:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IP Logged
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #1 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 8:37pm »

you're pictures are truely brilliant, I would buy one from you or donate to ouch....

Cathy Smiley
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 9:09pm »

Very KEWL!
like it.. like it a lot!

Tina
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 10:51pm »

WOW..........Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

paul_b
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

guido90601  

« Reply #4 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 11:02pm »

For such a small % of the worlds population, CHers seem to have an incredibily high number of creative people. Amazing how some put their pain to use. Thanks for sharing.
IP Logged
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 12:55am »

Wow Pimmony,
You sure can capture the "feeling".
Excellent work.

As for ALL of us having creativity...I can barely drawl stick figures Smiley
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 3:19am »

WOW

I guess that's already been said.

Grant
IP Logged
pimmony
New Board Junior

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 5:37am »

Thank you so much for your kind words.  It is a long time since I created anything and I felt I took a big chance posting these.  Your feedback is giving me so much confidence.

Because of all of you I have am shaping up goals for the new year (not resolutions, I am hopeless at those).

They are somewhat nebulous at the moment but at least I know I shall finish the series and then I am thinking of how to market the images to achieve an income, with a percentage that would go to Ouch.  

I do first have to finish the software package and already am dangerously out of deadline on that! I must ... get a kick up the down under I think.  My partner is eyeing me anxiously awaiting the design proposal - she has a lot of coding to do.

I have starting writing a synopsis for the book.  If I can clear a week for that then I shall submit it to my old publishers in the hopes that they will forgive my absence and print me again!  It is a novel, and - guess what - the `accidental' heroine suffers from CH.

Every day I can see how an attack could dramatise what for non-sufferers would be the ordinary course of events.    

I do not think my attacks have been as bad, not nearly as bad, as those from which many people write of here.  There is godawful pain but I think the greatest agony for me is the world shrinking to me-sized and the loneliness of the event.  The euphoric aftermath is what I share with my partner.  The series will get there! Wink

Perhaps I can make series of prints that I could send to ye.  The passage of the bouts with some hope reflected in the end.

You make me feel happy.

IP Logged
Brassbear

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 8:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

BEAUTY!

I do some fantasy cartooning. If I can ever figure out to to get the darn JPEGs on here I will share them with ya'll.

I too have a book in the works. It's about a 9 year old boy who grows up in the 50's and has an imaginary friend to help deal with problems...

Pimmony, your stuff is gorgeous! Call me envious!

Michael
IP Logged
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 1:13pm »

Pimmony... quite beautiful - evocative.  You do extraordinary work.....be encouraged, you have a great talent.  
Smiley
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 1:33pm »

Agin pim...WOW.....and Brassbear....fantasy artwork is really cool too.....onea my favorites ! I can't figure out how ta get pics up yet either.....but for me it'll take twice as long as the normal person ta get the hang of..ha-ha.....Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

jonny

Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 2:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Really nice art work!!

Can I make a request?.....How bout the next one has big ass boobs? ( Sorry, im retarted).....LOL ;D

Brassbear, if you have your stuff on your puter I can show you how to post it....let me know.

........................jonny Cheesy
IP Logged
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 10:34pm »

Those are awesome!

I'm wondering if it's time that Ted picked up the publicity track again and started up his idea of an art show again.

What say you Ted?

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 29th, 2002, 2:05am »

Big ass boobs.....as in.....big boobs with a big ass....is dat what you guys like......why do sum of us girls try so hard ta stay fit.....hmmmmm..........Pam
IP Logged

Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 29th, 2002, 9:33pm »

on Dec 28th, 2002, 10:34pm, catlind wrote:
Those are awesome!

I'm wondering if it's time that Ted picked up the publicity track again and started up his idea of an art show again.

What say you Ted?

Cat

Sure Cat. It's not a dead idea. If people want to do something with it they know where to find me. I'll put it all together if someone else does the recruiting. It gets kind of tiring watching everyone post "Wooopty dooooopty dooo. I'll contribute something." And when it comes to it they don't have the energy to do it. Be it the newsletter (my favorite was Kim posting on the board bitching about the format and lackings of the newsletter and publicly offering to help, as she "has experience" in this sort of thing. But when I e-mailed her to ask for her ideas and help, coming back with something like "Well, I don't really have any as I'm not experienced in any of this." [Mind you, this is all paraphrased]).
 Oooops. Too big a vent? There's also everyone responding saying they're willing to contribute to an art show but when I give 2-3 weeks saying I need people to send me samples, or at least an e-mail stating they're interested but they don't have anything to send yet, and only two people reply? Well, I'll leave the recruiting to others and I'll do the legwork of getting it together if people have an interest.  
 If it happens, I hope you put your works in there, Pimmony. You've got some good-assed shit!
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2002, 9:35pm by Ted » IP Logged
pimmony
New Board Junior

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 30th, 2002, 7:38am »

Thank you Ted for the compliment.

I know how horribly hard organising is, I spent years doing it and people are well-meaning but need a great deal of motivation - I suspect loads here could say these exact words in respect of their own experiences.

My first impulse was to offer to organise, but I cannot.  Perhaps later I can but for now I am still too unstable and confronting even the idea of practical organisation is giving me an anxiety attack, with fond thoughts of climbing under the bed to hide.

I do not know how much time for mourning one needs, I need - I think I will simply know when it is over and then I can proceed in a sane and normal manner.  When that time comes I shall find you and talk about a show?  Smiley

I believe we have time, and that there is no pressure...

I could be wrong, but it is all I have to go on.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss