Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 10:15am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Surport your local Fire Department »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Surport your local Fire Department
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Surport your local Fire Department  (Read 1158 times)
Silver_Dolphins
New Board Veteran

Do you nervously await the blows of cruel fate?

Surport your local Fire Department
« on: Dec 30th, 2002, 1:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yesterday, I had to go to the local firehouse for some O2. They didn't waste time and insist on paper work being filled out. They even had a 2 truck alarm while I was  sucking O2 and they left me with one of the other firefighters to finish the treatment while they went about the brave work they do.

These folks are life savers. True heroes.

They will get a nice donation come tax return time.

PFDAN

Silver Dolphins a/k/a Barry
IP Logged

Through the corridors of sleep, past the shadows dark and deep, my mind dances and leaps in confusion. I don't know what is real, I can't touch what I feel, and I hide behind the shield of my illusion
RobinT
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: Surport your local Fire Department
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30th, 2002, 6:39pm »

I made a joke about that on another post (as we have always donated to our local fire dept.).

how did you approach them and make them receptive to this?  my gawd, it's hard enough to make a doctor understand....
IP Logged

Who's pain is normal any way?
Silver_Dolphins
New Board Veteran

Do you nervously await the blows of cruel fate?

« Reply #2 on: Dec 31st, 2002, 4:59pm »

I just waltzed into the firehouse, and introduced myself and told them I suffered from CH. They asked the typical questions and I answered them. I did this while PF. I told them that the doc didn't call the pharmacy, so I was gonna have to bear it for the weekend with no Fravotriptan.

They were ready to offer assistance. They even passed the information on to all the shifts, so I won't have any trouble in the future.

Silver Dolphins a/k/a Barry
IP Logged

Through the corridors of sleep, past the shadows dark and deep, my mind dances and leaps in confusion. I don't know what is real, I can't touch what I feel, and I hide behind the shield of my illusion
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31st, 2002, 6:13pm »

That is friggin great !!!!!!!!!   I'll remember that when they call for donations next year !!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss