Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 5:45pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « New Manufacturer of Sansert (methysergide) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   New Manufacturer of Sansert (methysergide)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New Manufacturer of Sansert (methysergide)  (Read 654 times)
gumbah
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

New Manufacturer of Sansert (methysergide)
« on: Jan 9th, 2003, 4:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Contemplating starting the manufacture and distribution of methysergide.

I have been a chronic CH sufferer for 8 years. Sansert combined with verapamil WAS the only effective prophylactic treatment. Since Novartis Pharmaceutical discontinued the manufacture of Sansert, I am left with no source for the required medication.

I would like to know how many of you used Sansert, in order to develop a business plan pro-forma.

Perhaps someone knows how to start a poll on this forum.
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2003, 4:38pm by gumbah » IP Logged
domm
New Board Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: New Manufacturer of Sansert (methysergide)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 4:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

gumbah - there is a "cluster survey" button on the left. Just before the questions of the survey start is a button to see the results of the survey. The meds we use and favor are listed there, along with the number of participants in the survey. You should be able to do the math. I think the same thing is available on the OUCH website.
good luck
domm
IP Logged
Ueli

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 2:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Gumbah, no need to reinvent the wheel.   ;D

On the medications board in the thread Deseril/Methysergide Loopyness ComputerGeek found a new manufacturer (Alliance Pharmaceutics, UK) for Methysergide (Sansert, Deseril) and even a online source for it: http://www.mastersmarketing.com/.

PFNAD's
Ueli

(I know, on this message board the useful information is hard to find between all the gibberish and small talk  Sad)
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 4:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I never talk gibberish or small talk, I attack, flame, abuse, bully, humiliate, slam, bash, and sometimes flirt.

I never talk gibberish ;D

...........................jonny Cheesy
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss