Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 11th, 2024, 3:19pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « uncle verndy and the pain center »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   uncle verndy and the pain center
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: uncle verndy and the pain center  (Read 470 times)
verndy
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

uncle verndy and the pain center
« on: Jan 15th, 2003, 11:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I went to the pain center yesterday and pleaded with them just to listen to my sitch.  
And they gave a little bit.  
U see I have been on ms contin for 4 or 5 months at the same dose, 30MG 3 times a day. and as u know u build a tolerance to morphine fast, no ceiling on the drug, kind of like Oxycontin.  
They told me that they couldn’t help me because I see a neuro, and that they only can treat me for my back pain. They did gave a little with one extra Ms contin 15Mg ir a day for breakthrough pain. I didn’t complain, in fact at 6:35 am, I just about started dancing and I chewed one up and slammed it down with a cup of Joe, and 3 or 4 smokes, no 02 or anything els and it let off in 25 minutes instead of 57. I never did the tango, so there is hope for this wave.
I also take neurontin pappy, its hard to keep track some times, I brought a list of meds that I have tried in the past and what the results were and what I’m taking.  

The down side of the hole deal was that they gave me a piss test, and u know what they will find. I hadn’t taken any H for a few days so I might get lucky. on the other hand the appointment was a couple of days over what it should have been, and I have methadone still from months ago, and I had taken 10 Mg that night to keep the joneses away.  and I smoked a hit of weed so I could eat.  
By the way I wont be taking the Prednisone any time soon, not if I can tough it out with this morphine sulfate and o2. some one mentioned the morphine patch I tried the Duragesic patch in July and august, the problem was, I was still wearing that dam body cast, and the things would sweat off. I would get the shits every two days, and they didn’t work, only 25ug/h not enough. I’m opeoid tolerant. I asked the neuro about getting back on it at a higher dose and he said no because people where boiling the goddamb things, and boot n those.  

Could be a good thing though I want to detoxify before summer anyhow, don’t like the ball and chain effect of the poppy.
I like to make hay while the sun shines.
One more thing I asked him to find someone to do the nerve block for me, and he told me that the risk of being paralyzed on one side of my face and still having facial pain was to great and he wouldn’t do it.  I don’t care about what my face looks like, it isn’t any good on a fucking zombie any fucking hewwwww.
I love u guys.
 I just cant thank u enough we r all we have.

Could some one tell me what happened to DJ? did he get the nerve block? or did he have something much worse than ch? let me know  
Thanks  
PFD s 2 U all

UNCLE VERNDY  
 Cool
IP Logged

Screwed, and I don’t have a Philips head screwdriver.
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

Re: uncle verndy and the pain center
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15th, 2003, 12:31pm »

Verndy,

I wouldn't wait till summer.  I'd say you should think about detox right now!

Don't know if anyone has asked this already but have you tried getting off all the "junk" you're taking and trying some cluster headache medications?
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15th, 2003, 1:05pm »

Hi ...

I think that Bob is right.. but I am NOT judging you.

Clusters AND Heroin?   Shocked

You're battling two demons at once!! It is hard, I'm sure, but with these people here to support you.. you can do anything!!  

Pick a battle!!

I wish you strength, my friend!!
Tina  Kiss
IP Logged
verndy
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 15th, 2003, 3:20pm »

BOB u are right on the money in some respects yes i do have a drug problem do u remeber a drug called ercafe if you do then you would no i am not pumping u full of bs i started getting the beast creeping in to my bed in 1982 on my birthday you cant blame me for not takeing prednisone for the third time it dint work the first two times and it gave me shingls would u take it i think not i have in frot of me M T bottles of ch meds that i have tryd with no luck i use imitrex only as a last resort i get chest pain and weez like a newyears eve party favor zonegran last time didnt work i have taken every drug out for ch the h was out of desperation and i am not takeing it any more it didnt even faze the fuckn things in fact it gives me more when it wears off it is a horse shit drug no pun intended
i do value your opinun though
and i thank u for the support  
i have kiked opiats befor and i will do it again i dont know if i mentioned this befor but i have other pain isues besides ch that reduce my life to a bag of ice and a remote controll
last jan i got off all drugs because i wanted to see if i could have a life without i was breathing but no life did i mention i have a shrink 2 i would end it but im not giveing up because of any drug headache or anyone and i hope u wont either  
i hope u can read this i just fliped it out
IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 15th, 2003, 3:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Verndy,

check your E-mail.

.................jonny
IP Logged
verndy
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 4:23pm »

One more thing about myself and heroin, the first time I ever seen it was back in august, and I didn’t try it till the first or second week of September, and then I only had 20 dollars worth. I had to spend $30 for a peace of rock cocaine to give a crack head to get me the heroin and that lasted for 4 ch, witch never came on strong after that.  I wont say it aborted the ch but I did feel better about the whole thing. And it changed my whole attitude toward addicts, and heroin addicts in general, not all bad people. Just like alcoholics aren’t all bad people I cant come out and say Im a heroin addict because I used it a half dozen times for cluster headaches. For Christ sake you guys grow magic mushrooms and ill bet you don’t take enough to see ferries wearing boots. It would be nice to be given at least the benefit the benefit of a doubt
I have only tried it a couple of times, and it’s almost as scary as Imitrex.
And by the way the doctor laughed at me when I told him that if the Zonegran didn’t work I was going down town to find some heroin. Maybe the guy isn’t so good a neuro, after all they have had a couple of cluster heads off themselves already. unless they lie to me to.  
IP Logged

verndy
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 4:26pm »

I really mean it when I say this web page saved my life.
After I was looked up in the psycho ward with god, and satin, in fact two gods and satin and a female warlock, (no Joke)  
The doctor with a rag on his head, that couldn’t speak read or write English for shit, stopped all medications except for a couple he changed. I brought every medication I was taking at the time, all accounted for. and gave them to no less than five people with clip boards and still had to tell them what I was taking. The doctor   told me that the lithium, and Depakote wasn’t working for my manic depression. He didn’t believe me when I told him I was taking the two for ch. in fact he accused me of just looking for drugs, even though I handed the nurse 180 20mg Oxycontin. I was taking 40Mg three times a day for the three ruptured disks in my low back and the three in my neck I had already been their two days and I told him I was starting to get sick and I was having twice as many ch as I would have had because of rebound, and I needed to take it or I could have seizures.  He told me I was fine because I was only takeing 20 mg a day, I should have just shit right their in his office. (Keep in mind now at least five people with clipboards wrote down what I was taking for meds) I told the nurse that no, I was not depressed, but I did think about killing myself toward the end of each headache. They looked me up with no shoelaces, and no belt but gave me sheets and blankets. if I wanted to do myself in, I would have been dead in fifteen minutes. Now here is the kicker when I had a ch, and didn’t lay down in the dark room like a good mental patient, try as I did to explain to them that I did not have a migraine, I had a cluster headache, and I had to keep moving or I felt like screaming, and as you guys no scream N ant no good, when the family is snug as bugs in a rug. I pace, jump, and hit my fore head with the palm of my hand, not really hard just rhythmically, it seems to help a lot more than burning my arm, or cutting my arms, or smashing fingers, and all that happy horse shit. (No tattoo gun here or in the nut house, but their should be), I bet their would be some radd stuff coming out of that place. Really I was being pretty fucking mellow as far as dance N goes, and I was polite in trying to explain.. So what do they fucking do, they get five big fucking brass monkeys and  beet the fuck out of me, and a little old lady with a needle the size of a drink straw (u know what that looks like don’t yah bob?)slips in and hit me in the leg with some kind of dope paralyzing me, and then proceeded to strap me to a gurney, only to feel the full the full wrath of the beast play n deliverance on my head nerve banjo in all his  fucking glory.  The beast couldn’t have had me in a better position. Having withdrawals, in a prone position, and restrained, after that I realized that the beast couldn’t kill me yet. If that were to happen now, I don’t think I would survive it. My hart had to have had some kind of damage from that. I will never go through that nightmare again, and it was not a fucking dream.
IP Logged

verndy
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 4:28pm »

This is the shit I go through for being honest, All I get is a clean closet. I tried to sue the fucking place, and the lawyer told me that even though I had a good case. I needed 15000 bucks to go out of state, because the docs in this state will not testify against each other in Minnesota. They have a running black list, like the one I will be on in a month.
Keep in mind bob its not u I’m mad at, it’s the fucked up medical system in this state.
And the headaches themselves
To make maters worse,  
I am living with my brother, we take care of my 90-year-old grandmother, she is blind, and has old-timers.  I get $654 a month and $10 bucks in food stamps. My brother thinks Jesus is going to save him from his mental problems. He was laid off and his unemployment ran out, and he won’t go to the county for help. And I can’t make him.         My parents don’t have time to visit granny. Or my uncle who has been sober for 30 fucking years and is still a fucking prick. he stops by three times a year and drops of a salty ass ham for his mother, for her high blood pressure. Maybe he doesn’t think her blood pressurre is high enough to kill her yet. Every one Thinks I should take a fucking Tylenol and go to fucking work.
 I have been working on my story but you might hear it before its ready. My mother tortured my self, and my brother before we were five years old. she broke his legs and his nose.  
She had me exposed to measles, chicken pox and everything she could find. she would choke me till I passed out. I haven’t seen her since I was fore or five and did I mention that before we were ten, the neighbor brought us each out in the woods at gun point and busted my ass and made me suck his fucking dick hell I didn’t know if I was fucking gay or not till the fucker moved away and a couple girls moved in next door. And they were being molested my their fucking brother, what great luck I have had. u know what I have gone through is nothing compared to some people so if you don’t jump in a pity bag I wont either.  
Now I have to vent I think ill send a few down range their isn’t enough holes in the barrel yet. I hope I have 22 more years to get the job done. if you want more on my fucked up life let me know and ill tell you how cluster headaches cost me my last 3 jobs, and a the only two people I have ever truly loved in my life, except my brother grandmother  and my dad. My girlfriend thought I was nuts for dancing around in my underwear in the fucking garage in the middle of January. u figure it out it shouldn’t be to hard  
Sorry to blow but thanks any he w
It has been a week of hell and it toke all this time to wright this letter ill update my sitch now on the general post
Pfd s 2 u all
UNCLE VERNDY
NOW I CAN POST A NEW SOMETHING GOOD POST THNKS AGAIN Smiley
IP Logged

Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 6:27pm »

Damn fine vent Uncle V.....keep it up. Most of us only dream of being able to be so honest. I do hope the beast leaves you.....sounds like you have had a bit more than your fair share of pain. Please keep posting and let us know how you are. Hang in there brother...
PFDAN's,
Mark

IP Logged

Click The Flag
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 6:48pm »

Wow....ya think ya've had it tough till ya read a story like that....man.....hope ya can deal with all this and maybe get a cleaner start....that's a heavy load ta bear.....good luck to ya......sounds like a visious cycle at the moment.....monsters feeding monsters. Hang in there.....Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss