Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 11th, 2024, 1:01pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Jackie check in ! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Jackie check in !
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jackie check in !  (Read 454 times)
Elaine

Email

Jackie check in !
« on: Jan 16th, 2003, 5:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Are you OK hows is your daughter in law ?????? IS the baby OK???
Is Blake OK??????

I need to see some ok's here Jackie!
IP Logged
jonny

Email

Re: Jackie check in !
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 6:40am »

Me too, E

Com'on, Jacks give it up!!!

..............jonny
IP Logged
Brassbear

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 6:50am »

Yeah Jackie, talk to us.

Did Blake pass that stone?

We would have called by now but Mary's puppy ate your phone number (no shit!). Shocked
Michael
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 7:34am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It's January, and if you are in Fla like you said you would be, I hope you're gonna be ringing my number soon!!

I'm still waiting for that lunch at the Tiki Bar.
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 7:50am »

You asked for it so here goes.... Roll Eyes

I haven't been posting lately because all I would do is bitch.... ;D

Blake never passed the stone.  I don't know if that means he never will or if we still have that to look forward to.  His head is still "this fuckin' head from hell" (that is how he describes it and I agree totally).  He is living on zomig and other triptans.  I don't know how long this can continue.  I have made him an appointment with another neuro.  The ER doctor (from the kidney stone episode) told me to try this one.  We're on a cancellation list but have a firm appointment for March 4.

We've been fighting the insurance company but aren't getting very far.  They are not willing to grant additional meds. even though the doctor has written to them.  They say the FDA recommendations are what they follow.  I'm not giving up on that one yet.  If they don't cooperate then at least I plan to aggravate the crap out of them......daily!!!!!!!!!

My daughter in law was released yesterday.  The baby is fine but they want her to carry him another 4 weeks if possible.  My heart tells me this is going to be OK.....it just has to be.

It's colder than billy hell here and I can't even go to the gun club... Angry  I need to blow up about 500 skeet targets.....great release.. ;D

LOL.....aren't you sorry you asked, E.  I'm really not whining...this is just what's going on right now and most of it sucks... Angry  I bet it all gets better soon though...I know it will!!!!!!!

You all better behave though cause I'm checking on you every day... ;D

On a good note...........

Hey, DJ....FUCKENEH!!!!!!

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 7:58am »

Donna,

I'll be there soon....I hope.  I just don't feel like I can leave my brood just yet.  I'm scared to leave Blake just now.  I'll get a report on my daughter in law today....not that I could do anything but would hate to leave the kids if there are gonna be any problems.

I just mentioned  to Mom that we were gonna get together and she's looking forward to it.  It's the Tiki Bar for sure... ;D  I'm getting a tooth crowned (finishing up) on the 24th so it may not be until the first part of Feb. but I'll be there before long... Cheesy

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 10:01am »

Hey Jackie - bitch onward girl - isn't that what friends are for?  Smiley   I hope things start to calm down for you and that you are able to get that "skeet release" you enjoy.

Keep that faith - brighter days are coming your way....

Mia
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 10:06am »

I'm with Mia on this one - isn't it ironic that one of the star supporters here feels like she shouldn't post because she's riding a bumpy road right now.

That's what we're here for, Jackie.  Have you had that wine bath yet, woman?  Sounds like you're about due...

Hugs to you and Blake, Jackie.  Please tell Blake we're pulling for him that he finds the off-switch for this high cycle soon.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 11:30am »

Hope things get better for ya Jackie.....you could always come up here and drive round hittin raccoons fer a release....no one'd care.....save me gettin pieces parts busted off my dang car like jus happen'd hittin a herd of em....we have several freinds goin thru the 'stones' deals....one freind is goin in for that sound waves stuff ta try and break his up...but think it is in his bladder.....wonder whaz zup with all that tho ??? Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lust Without Remorse! Love Without Regret!

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 11:31am »

Jacks......

Quote:
I haven't been posting lately because all I would do is bitch....  

and this is different now...... because?    Grin

I will never forget that phone call from you and how much that meant to me.... love ya, gal!    Kiss

so... get your ass back on here!   Cheesy

Slammy  
IP Logged

That's it! Everyone out of the pool!

" Everytime I try to get out, they PULL me back in! "
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #10 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 12:12pm »

If you can't bitch to your family, who can you bitch to??   Smiley
Hang in there!  We'll be thinking of you!

Virginia
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Ueli

Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 1:45pm »

Jackie,

Ask the bean counters of the insurance company for a copy of the "FDA recommendations" they follow. They can't show it, since no such thing exists. To obtain FDA approval the drug manufacturer must prove that 2 or 3 times the dose for typical use (for meegraines in case of the triptans) is not harmful. But this has nothing at all to do with anything like an upper save limit. Many a clusterhead has taken 3 Imitrex injections every day of a month without harm, not only 3 per month as "recommended". The ins. co. just hides behind some fictional "FDA recommendations" to protect their wallet.   Angry

You might also quote Dr. Goadsby, who says it's unethical to withhold much needed pain medication sole for pecuniary reason.

All the best to you and Blake,
Ueli
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 2:44pm »

Thank you all for the concern.  I guess supporters can get a bit "down in the mouth" too.  Actually, I've been feeling "lower than whale shit"... ;D  The helpless feeling is about all I can stand... Angry  It will be OK soon.....I just know it will Cheesy

Elaine....bless your heart my friend. Cheesy

Jonny....have a fun, safe trip.....behave yourself ;D

Michael....hope you are well and Hello to Ounce.  We'll talk again soon. Smiley

Donna....I'm counting on you to provide good weather when I'm in your lovely part of the world. Cool

Mia....Thank you, sweetie.  You're always around with an encouraging word. Cheesy

Margi....You're the supporter of all supporters.  I've tried to take a wine bath but always seem to drink it dry first. Roll Eyes  

Cootie....It sounds like you need to get a shotgun.  I'll teach ya how to use it. ;D

Slammy....My sweet, ornery as dog shit, Slammy.  Thank you and I love you too. Kiss

Virginia....Your point was well taken....thanks Smiley

Ueli....THANK YOU.  I've printed out your post and I'm gonna start raising all kinds of hell.......again/still.... Cheesy :

Jacks Cool

IP Logged
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

« Reply #13 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 2:59pm »

UH OH everyone - sure sounds like Jackie may be on the mend!!!!    Wink

Rock on Jacks.......we're all cheering for you.

Mia
IP Logged
Elaine

Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 3:14pm »

Jackie I was so worried about your dauter in law and that baby. I was glad you called this morning cause I have not been able to stay on line more than a few minutes I can't even stay on line long enough to sign out.
You tell Blake I am thinking of him. Slammy is right you GET ON THIS BOARD! You have always had a hear for me durning some of my lowest times. Not just for the good times for that I thank you and you know I will always be here for ya.
Love you !
IP Logged
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 10:06pm »

Jackie...bitch, rant, or do whatever ya gotta do...just keep posting.
Thanks for the update, was wondering how you were.  Did you get my e-mail?
love you guys, good luck with the new doc.
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #16 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 7:52pm »

Hey Jacks!

Woobie and I send our best to you all. I hope all Is well and if not well at least copesthetic.

Miss ya lots,
Cerebus and the Woobster
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss