Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 20th, 2024, 9:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Raising money for OUCH (almost serious) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Raising money for OUCH (almost serious)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Raising money for OUCH (almost serious)  (Read 1170 times)
pubgirl

Email

Re: Raising money for OUCH (almost serious)
« Reply #25 on: Dec 6th, 2003, 9:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hey Nancy
That's a good one, and hard if you're having a bad time.
Still want to see Den using smilies in every post though nono never going to happen is it!

Wendy

haven't come up with one for myself yet, I could say I will be nice to everyone and use no ironic posts but I've already been trying to do that since I was bad some weeks ago Embarassed

Amended: Thought of one, not sure if I can do it though! I could try and do every post in American English (or what we think it sounds like over here)
Could try for double money and get Cathy to try as well.

"Chill dudes, Booshk ya later", (How was that?)
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2003, 9:26pm by pubgirl » IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Dec 7th, 2003, 9:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"Chill dudes, Booshk ya lata" Huh
WTF is that Wendy?  LOL.  Honest, that sounds pretty BAD. Grin

Only for money would I amend my toungue.  I will have trouble with the "skipping out on my own threads" part, cuz ya know by know i'm a love em and leave em kind a gal............BUTTT, for the rite price ( Tongue).................pozzibilitys are enlesssssss Wink

Ya know I've tried other avnews and come up dead end (like converting UK tapes to English tapes - tank ya very much and fuck you jonny Grin) ............
mite as well run my muck (i mean mowt) Grin  ..............intentions ............... Grin
And there ain't no thesarus (thank gaud i did not have to SAY that word.....LOL) it's GENETIK Cheesy
IP Logged
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #27 on: Dec 7th, 2003, 9:16pm »

LOL at you guys.  Well, try try try again is my motto.  I think that is proper English, I think this post is happy enough but if not  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   Like my daddy taught me ....... it ain't easy getting money from us Mescall's !!!!!!!!  LOL
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 8th, 2003, 2:15am »

Booksh according to my American dictionary is Southern USA for an exclamation when someone hits or slaps someone else.

Also Fu/Shawn. The same dictionary says there is a word Fubared used instead of fucked up (e.g.my puter is fubared)

Since no money is on the table,and I can't do it anyway, think I'll stick to English!

Wendy
IP Logged
forgetfulnot

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 8th, 2003, 3:32am »

I did not read this entire thred, but I was very pleased with the sweatshirt I recieved the other day.

Good job Peeps

I Like it Lee.......................
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 8th, 2003, 6:06pm »

on Dec 7th, 2003, 9:07pm, kim wrote:
fuck you jonny Grin) ............

Shut the fuck up and wash your fucking feet!!!!! Grin

...............................jonny
IP Logged
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 9th, 2003, 2:19am »

on Nov 28th, 2003, 7:00pm, pubgirl wrote:
Grant

Had to put almost serious or the tight wads with moths in their wallets (pocketbooks??) wouldn't even read the thread.

Well I am Assuming that some of us just don't have the extra money to spare...and ARE NOT "tightwads"!  Personally if I had the extra money I would give to OUCH in a heartbeat.  I'm sitting here worrying about how I'm going to give my family a Christmas and I read that and it sorta pissed me off.....sorry but I am thinking I'm not the only one that is having financial problems and that they are esp upset about it cause its the holidays.    I'm sorry I don't mean to sound bitchy but I just thought that was uneeded.  Maybe I'm just overly sensitve I dunno.

P.S.  I promised mastiflvr that I would donate a craft item to OUCH and I dont even have the gas to drive 20 minutes to my mother in laws to photograph it for her!

I guess this turned more into a vent than anything.....  
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 9th, 2003, 2:28am »

Hey Taraann

You've taken the comment out of context. Please do not keep seeing bad intentions in everything I post.

The title of the thread was changed as it was a joke to Grant as he was complaining I wasn't taking his painful sponsored week not being rude to Jonny and not using smilies seriously! The comment you saw was in jest to him, not to the general public. In retrospect I should have put a smilie there to make it abundantly apparent it was a joke comment, but it never occurred to me anyone would think I was seriously accusing people here of being mean.
Sorry if you took offence, and I know there are lots of people here for whom Christmas is a very difficult time financially.

This thread was only an attempt to get people to try and act out of character for a week for public (or my!) amusement while raising money for OUCh, it is not a general call for people to give money when they can't.

We give money when we can or we give help in other ways if we can't.

Wendy
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2003, 2:34am by pubgirl » IP Logged
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #33 on: Dec 9th, 2003, 5:02pm »

on Dec 9th, 2003, 2:28am, pubgirl wrote:
Hey Taraann

You've taken the comment out of context. Please do not keep seeing bad intentions in everything I post.

I have not once commented on any of your post's seeing bad intentions before this.

I just had to say something about this particular post of yours.  I normally don't say anything "mean" in any of my posts but I just thought that if that offended me in particular than it might have offended others too.  This is a hard time of year and some sensitivity towards others is esp nice right now.  I'm sorry if I took it out of context, just seemed harsh is all.
IP Logged

pubgirl

Email

« Reply #34 on: Dec 9th, 2003, 5:48pm »

Sorry Tarann

2nd apology of the day. Got you mixed up with someone else with a name that is similar who has only ever posted to have a go at me.
I'm really sorry!

Wendy

IP Logged
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #35 on: Dec 9th, 2003, 6:23pm »

That's ok....thousands of ppl post on this site!  I'm not normally one to start an arguement (or flame whatever its called)  And I know alot of ppl have been giving you alot of flack since you've been back, sorry for adding to that!  

And Like I said I'm sorry if I took it out of context I KNOW I'm over sensitive lately (things aren't very "fun" in my life these past couple months) prolly the main reason why I haven't posted much lately and have just lurked (I shouldve stayed there!).  I guess we'll just leave it at that, no reason for me to carry it on.  Thanks for the apology tho!
IP Logged

brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #36 on: Dec 9th, 2003, 6:30pm »

Tara

I thought it was directed at me LOLOL

i'm so broke i don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it through, but still gonna enjoy the season.     Cheesy

OK   ---- SO... WHO'S UP NEXT?     Kim?
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #37 on: Dec 9th, 2003, 6:38pm »

on Dec 9th, 2003, 6:30pm, brain_cramps wrote:
OK   ---- SO... WHO'S UP NEXT?     Kim?

Ya....you gonna wash her fucking feet first, Dude?.....LMMFAO Grin.............Somebodys got too....LMAO!!!!....CHRIST!!

..............................jonny
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2003, 6:38pm by jonny » IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #38 on: Dec 10th, 2003, 6:58pm »

Wendy, I'm sorry i have to take this thread out of context:

MY FRIGGIN FEET ARE PURDY Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss