Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 12:48pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cluster Headaches Documentary »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cluster Headaches Documentary
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cluster Headaches Documentary  (Read 1319 times)
CCTV_guy

Email

Cluster Headaches Documentary
« on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 8:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I'm writing this to request some help.  My father is a clusterheadach sufferer and I am currently going to school to get my degree in Video and Digital Media production.  He sent all of us in the family this website so we could check it out and I have been checking things out every so often.  As I've seen from posts that there has not been much publicized about CH I thought it might be a good idea to do a documentary on them.  I currently have a preliminary production packet finished.  However before I can apply for grants and other forms of funding I need to have a complete script and production schedule.  The only thing that is stopping this is that I need at least 2 CH sufferers willing to be interviewed and at least one of them will have to let me videotape one or more of there CH attacks.  I also need a CH supporter or two willing to be interviewed.  I am already talking to a couple of neurologists in the area about being interviewed but if any of you know any who would be willing please let me know and I'll talk to them.  If anyone is interested in helping or has any questions please contact me either here or at my e-mail MidnightMedia@hotmail.com.  I hope to be able to start shooting this summer and will keep you all up to date when I start and with how things are going with it afterwards.  

P.S. If anyone knows of any research going on with CHs please let me know as even if I can't get an interview I will list them at the end of the film.  

----Sorry about the spelling, Have corrected it---
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:37pm by CCTV_guy » IP Logged
jonny

Email

Re: Cluster Headaches Documentary
« Reply #1 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 8:50pm »

Its great that you want to help but if you want to be tak'in seriously atleast use spell check.

.........................................jonny
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 9:13pm »

Quote:
As I've sean from boasts that there has not been much publisized about CH

A decent vocabulary might help to. I hardly think anyone is "boasting" about the lack of publicity
IP Logged
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 9:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The spelling (or lack of it) is what I noticed more than the post..YIKES!
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:08pm »

Maybe he's foreign... geesh.   Roll Eyes

Hey CCTVguy - I'm sure there are people down there who will do it. .... i'm too far away...... but..........

I  would if you fly me down there .. and I'm just a supporter, so you'd have to fly my husband too... and my kids - they have to watch the beast too........ you could interview them.    And we'll be needing hotel accomodations - Disney World isn't far.. right??     crackup

I'm sure you'll find someone in the vicinity ...

It's a good thing you're doing - even if your English isn't so good.

tina   Kiss
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:09pm by Woobie » IP Logged
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:22pm »

Woobie..
 You are never JUST a supporter....without supporters, we would be lost..and you,by the way, are one of the best supporters I have ever seen here. Keep up the good work..and remember..never JUST a supporter!
Huggs
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:32pm »

Should I post this?  Maybe his father is a bonehead that never taught him proper English.  What sort of an idiot father would let his son grow up to write like that?  Find the father, and shoot him!    

OOOPPPSSS!  I am his father!

Family, meet my oldest son!  He spoke to me about this project some time ago, and I told him that there would be people that would be willing to talk with him.  I had not mentioned it, except to a few individuals, on the phone, until it got closer to the time fo his project.  He is in the Ft. Lauderdale area of Florida, going to college.

His spelling and grammar have never been his high point, but he is not a phoney.  Actually, look at my spelling!  haha!!!

Sorry if this came out of the blue, but he has spent a lot of time thinking, and researching this.

Chuck

PS:  Damn, does this mean I have to watch what I say now?  No more shitty language, I guess!  What sort of an example would I be setting?  Heehee !!
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
CathiP

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:15pm »

Dear Son-of-Chuck,
Your dad would be a perfect victi.....ummmm.....interviewee...however, be prepared, for his response will be- and I DO quote-"AH'M FAAAHN!
After which you may argue with him about whether or not he has an accent.....oh, and here's a hint...HE DOES!

I wish you the very best with your project, please don't let your dad do the spell-check for you...trust your puter instead!! Wink

Cathi Tongue
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:35pm »

Oh no.....little Chuckie ? Hi Chuckie 2....I didn't get the 'use spell checker and learn proper vocab bit' till I got a brainstorm......duh......he modify'd his spelling in the post before I read it. Shewww.....was worried fer a bit cuz he does alot better then me.....I spell's em like I see's em Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:39pm »

on Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:35pm, cootie wrote:
...I spell's em like I see's em Pam

LMAO Pam!!!!!
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 12:05am »

Jeesh.

Here I tried to find spelling errors but didn't see that it was straightened out..I have no brain.

Why bug him? Find out more.

Charlie
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2003, 12:06am by Charlie » IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 12:23am »

Well, by next summer I will probably be in cycle.  You can video me if ya want, but I won't take my clothes off!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

If ya want that, you better check with NotH20!!! laugh laugh

It's a video people.  Who cares how he spells????  As long as the kid can pronounce clusterhead and focus a camera.  LOL

Always wanted to be in a movie....Little Deb Wink

IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 12:29am »

Oh oh Deb.....now yer prolly gonna git all kinds of offers......blahhhhh-ha-ha-ha !!! Pam that'd never win a spellin contest
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 1:08am »

"I spells em like I see's em is called Phonics,  Pamie dear  
and you do just fine.  

LindaH who sometimes spells her name Luinda cause she's blonde and very dumb
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
12gagueblast
New Board Junior
USA 

BLAM BLAM!!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 2:51am »

I no wonder you have problems with doctors if you treat them like you do CCTV.  someone wants to help and you pick on spellin(sic). I happen to suck at spelling,but i thoug the point here was to help eachother and pass on helpful info.  i didnt know this was for a grade. i thought we were going for a free flow of ideas here. now that i got that out of my system.  i wouldnt mind helping you CCTV but i live in Ohio if you are up here or get a travel grant i would love to help.  thanks for taking time on this.  everyone's help is appreciated(oh no a spelling error).  F the spell check whiners. Wink
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 4:21am »

Chuckie 2  

I'm not sure where you are in FL, but there are a bunch of sufferers there as well as supporters.  

I think this would be a great way to get our message out there. It would be something to take to "luncheons" if one of us got invited to do a program on CH. I've thought about Lions Club, Rotary, Chamber of Commerce meetings.  

How long is this going to be?  

Whatever we can do to help just ask....  

Again, good luck with your project and I, for one, think it's an excellent idea.

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #16 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 5:24am »

Great project, I wish you the best of luck with it! Smiley

And what comes to spelling, I can't really comment. When I have HA, my typing is something horrible... Grin

Best wishes,
sandie99
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 5:47am »

Thanks for the offer dude.  This is exactly the kind of thing we all want to see happen.

I'm on the California coast and should be in a cluster around next August.  I'm sure not going to travel while being hit so you would have to come to me but I'm willing to do anything, even on tape, to help the cluster cause.

BTW gang, also doing an interview with a news reporter in St. Jo., MO today.  God I'm a ham!!!!
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
thomas

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 9:01am »

on Dec 4th, 2003, 2:51am, 12gagueblast wrote:
I no wonder you have problems with doctors if you treat them like you do CCTV.  someone wants to help and you pick on spellin(sic). I happen to suck at spelling,but i thoug the point here was to help eachother and pass on helpful info.  i didnt know this was for a grade. i thought we were going for a free flow of ideas here. now that i got that out of my system.  i wouldnt mind helping you CCTV but i live in Ohio if you are up here or get a travel grant i would love to help.  thanks for taking time on this.  everyone's help is appreciated(oh no a spelling error).  F the spell check whiners. Wink

Ditto.  I would love to volunteer.  Hmmmm did I spell that right?
IP Logged
CCTV_guy

Email

« Reply #19 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 9:10am »

More info:
 Approximate Run Time=1.5 hrs
 No clothes need to be removed (for that see Chuckey Sr. LOL Grin)

My goal is to spend 3 weeks on the road taping my victims …. Oh wait, sorry, I meant most marvelous interviewees.  LOL.  Please feel free to ask any further ?’s you all may have and I will be glad to answer them if I can.
IP Logged
thomas

Email

« Reply #20 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 9:34am »

When are you planning on filming?  I'm out of cycle and hopefully will remain so for about 9 months.  But more than willing to give and interview anytime.
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2003, 9:35am by thomas » IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #21 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 10:07am »

ClusterChuck 2: The Sequel

In this episode we learn that ClusterChuck has been breeding and sending his offspring out into the country side.

Scary.......Scary.......Scary !
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2003, 10:08am by don » IP Logged
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #22 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 11:05am »

on Dec 4th, 2003, 10:07am, don wrote:
ClusterChuck 2: The Sequel

In this episode we learn that ClusterChuck has been breeding and sending his offspring out into the country side.

Scary.......Scary.......Scary !

HEY!!!  I resemble that remark!  Just because I have a Demon spawn in Florida, another in Hawaii, and two in North Carolina ...  Sheesh!!!

Wait a minute ..  Thinking of my kids, maybe I should have become a MONK?  Heehee ...

The Evil Spawn Spewer ...
Chuck

PS: I really do love my kids ... Or at least once in a while ...

PPS:  I have the GREATEST kids!  I am VERY proud of EVERYONE of them!

IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
grumpett
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Email

« Reply #23 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 11:35am »

I am in Canada and currently pf but.... and i do mean but.... My cycle has been starting in early spring and continues to  the fall. I would even be willing to go to Florida to help with this, of course expences paid would be nice, But I would take the trip for help of any kind.  Including tv. coverage and promoting this horrible beast to be stopped.
Hope for those who care that this is all spelled correctly!
IP Logged

i'm not crazy....I've just been in a bad mood for 30 years!
aprilbee
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ain't I a stinkah!!

« Reply #24 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 11:49am »

Its a great idea!  I'm in OK, I would love to help!  My cycles have been all out of wack lately, so not sure if I will be in cycle in the summer...but anything you need just hollar!!  Video, interview, place to stay, anything you need sweetie, More Power To Ya!!!! Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss