Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 1:27am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Losing my Job........ »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Losing my Job........
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Losing my Job........  (Read 1600 times)
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

Re: Losing my Job........
« Reply #25 on: Dec 20th, 2003, 10:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

You guys are the greatest....

Here's the deal, The store closes Jan 4th. I will be getting whatever vacation time accrued and a "bonus" of two extra weeks pay (not holding my breath).  
  The next nearsest location is franchising and looking to possibly hire a cook...................PHOOEY! I didn't spend 10 yrs. to lose my perks even if the pay stays the same.  So...............Start over it is, now, its just a question of what, where, and when. The employment outlook in the area is mighty bleak, but after the holidays there will be new opportunities.
  As to finding work................not a huge problem I am good at what I do and will find SOMETHING if the pinch gets too great I'll just get in where I fit in. But, I really don't want to be a cook anymore and If I can't get a salaried manager's position ( or at least a cooking job at pay close to what I WAS getting) then I'm gonna look outside of the resturant industry.

Thanks you guys, May your holidays be PF.
Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Jayne
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Pull my finger!

Email

Re: Losing my Job........
« Reply #26 on: Dec 20th, 2003, 10:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I hate to sound cliche Ramond, but sometimes in my life when things took a turn, which I thought to be a crappy one, ended up being a better one, so you never know what is up the road waiting for you.
I will pray that is a blessing that is coming your way.
Jayne
IP Logged

If you haven't laughed today, it's been a wasted day. Smiley
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss