Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 5:52am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I am frustrated! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I am frustrated!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I am frustrated!  (Read 434 times)
Carl_D

Email

I am frustrated!
« on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 2:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am trying to find a new neuro who knows what the fuck they are doing. Besides being chronic with CH, TMJ and CPH - I have been having other problems the last couple of months with muscle spasms, legs and arms falling asleep, temporary paralysis, moments of blindness...all kinds of wierd shit that is freaking me out. A few weeks ago, I awoke late at night not by a CH, but with the sensation that the whole right side of my body was on fire! It was pretty grueling to say the least. Last thursday I was unable to get off of my futon for about 4 hours, due to the fact my legs were 'asleep' and I was basically paralyzed. After the 3rd hour, I starting freaking bad, wondering what the fuck was going on and if I would be able to walk again. My legs have been hurting the last couple of days, and today they feel so sore, like I just worked a leg press for days straight. When I woke up, I was kind of confused and didn't know where I was - though I was at home.
I can deal with the head problems. I have been doing it for years. But this other stuff going on has me scared to be perfectly honest. Most neuro's don't accept medicaid, and I can't get a sooner appt with my GP than Dec 31st. I think it is customary for most neuro's to require a referral from your Gp, so I am waiting on that, and still can't find anyone to take me in soon.
Just had to vent a moment. I'm better now.

Peace,
Carl D
IP Logged
mickey
New Board Newbie
USA 

You can run but you cant hide. Love the Beast

Email

Re: I am frustrated!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 3:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

That would scare the shit out of me to.
Hope you can get it figured out soon.
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 5:50pm »

Go to the ER Carl.   They have to see you.
    Please keep us posted cause that is scary.

LindaH
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Carl_D

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 6:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 23rd, 2003, 5:50pm, Linda_Howell wrote:
Go to the ER Carl.    

That's one reason I am spending most of my time either at a friends house or my brothers. That way if it happens again, or some other freaky thing occurs, I am with someone who can either get me to the ER or dial 911. That's the only thing that sucks about living alone and not having a phone. What scares me more is the local ER is ran by Hekyl & Jekyl and Abbott and Costello.
They might just look at me and say something profound like, "Hm."

Peace,
Carl D
IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 7:06pm »

I'm with the rest Carl, get to a doc and get that looked at. I would be scared shitless.  

And while you are there have em check out that nasty rash too. Grin

Hope everything checks out OK, keep us up to date.
Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss