Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 12:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Don, Im not MIA............ »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Don, Im not MIA............
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Don, Im not MIA............  (Read 398 times)
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

Don, Im not MIA............
« on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 5:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

just wounded a bit from the little blue haired ladies at Wal Mart runnin me over cuz *rubbin heels* they cant see past the bar on da carts ya know. LMAO  Wink Im not too much taller then them but at least I can see over the handle!! LMFAO  Grin  Don, *bowing to da Prez* I gotta call from a speical little birdy that told me ya think I be MIA.........LMAO Well here I be!!! *hand in da air waving hard*   I was told that ya had me MIA over on da OUCH board but I sure as hell cant find any post over there that says that  Huh. Think my puter or this blasted dial up is on holiday. Jayne and I are still working on da convention stuff so no need to get your knickers in a knot love  Wink. I also hear that there are 2 other fine ladies who are going to offer assistance to Jayne and I so we can make sure this shin dig goes off with out a hitch. Will see yall after the holiday rush is over, like Sat. I hope!!!!  
Outta here with my BBR, Leesa
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
don

Email

Re: Don, Im not MIA............
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 8:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Dere you is!

I dont even know anyone named Mia ?
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

Re: Don, Im not MIA............
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hell I dont know anyone named MIA either go figure!! LOL  Grin
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss