Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 1:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I think (hope) it broke »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I think (hope) it broke
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I think (hope) it broke  (Read 249 times)
duck_soup
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I think (hope) it broke
« on: Feb 17th, 2004, 4:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

After building to a 4-5 ha/day fever pitch, I slept through the night last night with no O2 and no shots Cheesy.  Today I just have that "man my head feels crappy" feeling that I get after the crisis passes and things are winding down.  So cross your fingers...

The reason why this ended is now obvious.  I just shelled out $200 for a new imitrex order and begged to get in to see my neuro.  Now I get to go in tomorrow to tell him I think things are winding down.  All in all, a good trade.

Wish me luck these next few days.

Also, I came across a box of imitrex nasal spray that I've had in the back of my fridge since 2002.  It never worked for me, only the shots.  There are five doses in their individually wrapped applicators.  If anyone could use them, I'd be glad to ship them to you.  I don't know whether this is kosher or not, but I honestly have no use for them and can't bear to pitch them out if someone needs them.

Contact me by email at  

wright3@yukonwaltz.com

Rick
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss