Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 3:46am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « you blow me away,no pun intended MAYBE ALITTLE!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   you blow me away,no pun intended MAYBE ALITTLE!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: you blow me away,no pun intended MAYBE ALITTLE!!!  (Read 365 times)
snook
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

you blow me away,no pun intended MAYBE ALITTLE!!!
« on: Oct 14th, 2004, 11:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wink Wink Wink Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Once again ya  gave me some great info, and for that Im grateful, I dont care if I get 1 or 101  replies ya always hit the nail on the head( not give head ha ha just alittle humor).Speaking of humor.. Dam Jonny cracks me up, no matter how low I feel or down or tired I get ( which by the way from all your advice I got Iam not going to try to over load my brainage, just love my ch hubby) he makes me laugh hard.!!!! ya know we all seem to work hard helping others or trying to understand this bitch ,we forget how important is is to laugh ( it really releases the good chemicals in our body to keep us sane  and WE ALL NEED THAT!!!!!!) Any way kudoossssss to ya guys, AND JONNY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK even if people dont get ya I dooooooo  LUV YOU GUYS HA FREE DAY TO YOU ALL SNOOK
IP Logged
Guido
New Board Junior
USA 

The Miracle is in the moment

guidoguy53  
Email

Re:  you blow me away,no pun intended MAYBE A
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2004, 12:13pm »

I agree about the laughter.
Like those responses yesterday regarding women not getting CH. It really had been awhile since I laughed so hard.  
Thanks you guys,
Guido
IP Logged

He will come. You may put him off for awhile but, he will come. headbanger
ExplodingEyeBall
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I can't think of anything clever to put here.

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14th, 2004, 12:16pm »

If it wasn't for our sense of humor, most of us would go nuts from the CH.

I think jonny has gone partially crazy but we all love him any way. It may just be ink poisoning though. He'll never let you down though. If you need a laugh, he's usually one of the first to get you laughing. If you need a favor, he's usually first in line to help.

I'm glad that you found some good info here. Stay aroun whether you are in cycle or not. It's good to know that this place is here when you need it and it's better to stay all the time and keep up with every body.

Pat
IP Logged

Just poke out my eye and get it over with!!!
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15th, 2004, 6:31pm »

While we are sure CH does no permanent physical damage, it seems to sharpen the funny bones.  Lots of braindamaged types here....not from CH....just braindamaged.   Roll Eyes

Good luck.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
alleyoop
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wake me up when it's all over.

alleyoop_49  

« Reply #4 on: Oct 16th, 2004, 12:56am »

on Oct 14th, 2004, 12:16pm, ExplodingEyeBall wrote:

I think jonny has gone partially crazy but we all love him any way. It may just be ink poisoning though. He'll never let you down though. If you need a laugh, he's usually one of the first to get you laughing. If you need a favor, he's usually first in line to help.

Truer words were never spoken, especially the latter. I and many others here can personally atest to that.

.................alley Smiley
IP Logged

I know that the Good Lord won't put any more on you than you can stand, but sometimes I wish He weren't quite so PROUD of ME!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss