Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 8:10pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « switching sides... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   switching sides...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: switching sides...  (Read 287 times)
whitestone
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

switching sides...
« on: Oct 18th, 2004, 11:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't want to start an old topic, but I know not everyone switches sides.  I do, however.  I was nearing the end of a cycle last week, and then I switched from my right to my left side (something I've never done in the midst of a cycle).  Now, I'm only left sides, and I fear I simply ended one cycle and started the next one one or two days later.  Sometimes I wish I could drive a needle into my skull and suck out some pressure...

Am I starting a new cycle, or am I having weird phantoms right after a cycle?  I haven't fully slept in a month and a half, I really hope this isn't another beginning.
IP Logged
jdevore
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: switching sides...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18th, 2004, 3:51pm »

When I am at the end of my cycles it switches to the other side for a week or two. They are much less severe at this point (when they switch). I hope the same is true for you!
IP Logged
whitestone
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20th, 2004, 9:09am »

it's confirmed...another cycle has begun...DAMN!

Last night was not one like that you would get at the end of a cycle, and it's all left sides...looks like I'll be keeping in contact w/ you all for another little bit this time anyway.
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20th, 2004, 9:13am »

on Oct 20th, 2004, 9:09am, whitestone wrote:
it's confirmed...another cycle has begun...DAMN!

Last night was not one like that you would get at the end of a cycle, and it's all left sides...looks like I'll be keeping in contact w/ you all for another little bit this time anyway.

That sucks dude!  
I've been there 2x during this cycle...thinking I'm out of the wooods only to get pulled back in. IT IS WHAT IT IS! No more questioning it!
Hang in there and "stick around" even when you are pain free. You can offer up the kinda support to others who are in need Wink
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss