Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 12:52pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hello »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Hello
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hello  (Read 324 times)
Hai
New Board Newbie
USA 

You Only Have One Life to Live - Why Not Try IT!

Email

Hello
« on: Oct 24th, 2004, 5:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Everyone,

I have been PF March of this year. Going through two back 2 back episodes each of which were on different sides of my head (I had 1 and 1/2 months of PF between them during end of November and all of December..Thanks Santa!).

Anyhow, I must say that the people here gave me some great advice during that period when I had my rebound. It seems that the BP med my doctor had me on should have been tapered off after my 1st episode had stopped, so when the next round came instead of changing meds he increased the dosage. Some nice listeners told me I was rebounding, and after getting that advice I asked my doc to change my BP med to something different for my CH's. He did and within a few days ..bye bye HA's. I did the smart thing that time and after 1 week of PF stopped the BP meds since it was only being used for CH treatment anyhow (I would never advise anyone with high blood pressure to do that).

Anyhow, what it comes down to is this. I just wanted to let you know I am still around. Before I would run as far as I could from these boards when I was PF, cause even thinking about CH's made me shiver. However that was selfish of me. If I can give someone advice like others here I will do my best to provide what I know to them, even during my time of being out of the cycle.

I will be lurking .....and hang in there friends .....you never know I might be posting in my nights of pain again and would hope your there also if/when the time comes.

HAI
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24th, 2004, 9:20am »

Glad your PF and glad to hear you'll be around for other people.
It's an admirable decision and Good for you!

IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25th, 2004, 11:22am »

Good to see you Larry.  
We're going to have to get a Vegas Meet & Greet together again. You up for it?
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
PMCMG
New Board Newbie
USA 

MICHELE084521
Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25th, 2004, 11:49am »

LOOKING FOR DONNA D...NEED MARK OR STEPHEN PECK TO CALL ME...EMERGENCY..

MICHELE GRAHAM
972-242-1143
IP Logged
Jimmy_B.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

USS Missouri BB-63 Veteran

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 26th, 2004, 1:49pm »

Hi Hai..... Grin I crack myself up crackup.  

Great to know you're pain-free. Now you can stick around & support the less fortunate.

Jimmy
IP Logged

"I'd much rather be HAPPY then RIGHT any day" Slartibartfast

Get informed! Don't vote a party ticket. Go to www.vote-smart.org and find out where your political candidates stand.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss