Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 11:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « depression for chs yes agreed, I to share that pai »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   depression for chs yes agreed, I to share that pai
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: depression for chs yes agreed, I to share that pai  (Read 241 times)
snook
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

depression for chs yes agreed, I to share that pai
« on: Nov 18th, 2004, 7:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Cry[color=Purple][/color] CryIf one thinks this is a pity party for not being a ch head with depression YOUR WRONG. MAN I totally not only understand I also live with someone who is depressed( just starting to  allow himself to digest it and get help) and thats a  beginning. Cry Cry Cry Sad Sad SadBut I one who has  had about here and there myself, am falling deeper into that black hole again. Its the same old sh, watching your tomatoe go through the bullsh of the beast, seeing him change , his energy dwindle, lack of laughter, exhaustion, loosing weight, the sparkle and shine of the soul dissappear,the spooning at night and missing holding tight. I understand the what where and why, but its just so dam harD, OR i SHOULD SAY NOT HARD. bEFORE ANYONE GETS THE WRONG IDEA , I AM A STRONG AND LOVING WIFE.... And know that this will pass, sometimes its hard and Im just feeling very lonely tonight, I hope you wont judge me to harshly I needed to vent to yall, to the board of friends that I know are out there. I know I not alone feeling this way maybe I  just am the 1st to be honest about it. HEY YA DONT HAVE TO RESPOND IT FELT GOOD TO RAP ON ,..... SNOOK
IP Logged
mawmaw
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: depression for chs yes agreed, I to share that
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 7:32pm »

Snook,
I know how you feel. I don't have the damn headaches my husband has them . Yes, sometimes I get depressed too. I have watched him sufferer with the beast now for 34 weeks with only 3pfd. I miss my husband, the man I have living or should I say not living with me right now is nothing like my husband. these damn headaches have taken the man I love and almost destroyed him. If the headaches aren't bad enough some of the meds that  the docs give him have horrible side affects.
You are not alone. I am right here with you. I put on the good face for him ,but I am depressed sometimes too.
Thanks for letting me rant also
MawMaw Cindy
IP Logged
AussieBrian
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Got beer?

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 8:26pm »

Coping with Ch is bad enough, but how you cope with a CHer I'll never know!  It must be the living hell.

Rant all you like, darlin'.  I'm on your side.

AussieBrian.
IP Logged

Vulcrania horrendus - twice daily, then two at night in lieu of sleep.
Ruth
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 19th, 2004, 8:57am »

I understand where you are coming from, as the clusterhead in my family, I always feel guilty because I can't give what I want to my family, my life changes and so does theirs.
I am sure your spouse feels the same as I do. I can see the hurt in my husbands eyes when I tell him "their back". He knows the drill and hates to see it come as much as I do, it is just a depressing time for both of us.  
Glad you could find this family to vent with.
Ruth
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #4 on: Nov 19th, 2004, 9:24am »

CH is an ugly, nasty, horrible condition and I am not at all surprised that many of us struggle with depression. I think that in many ways it's MUCH harder to be the supporter. I don't think I could do it. So- yes- please- rant, rave, purge... Do what ever you have to to stay in a good place mentally. Sufferers, supporters, we all have to remain vigilant in not letting this monster ruin our lives. Hugs and good wishes to all...
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
debco
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Nov 19th, 2004, 11:44am »

Yes, it does get real old dealing with CH on a daily basis. I to suffer with the depressed feelings that go along with it. The husband who really doesn't understand that I constantly have pain, won't look over at me and ask how I am, or how did I sleep? (I am always on the couch in the morning, went to sleep on bed for @ 1 1/2 hour til hit with CH) It's like if he doesn't mention anything it will just go away. I don't want to over burden him with my problem but it's there and I need to at least get some frustration off my chest. I can't concentrate very long however have to act like everythings great when I do feel okay. It's a burden and I'm sick of it and I'm sick of not getting PF nights just to catch up on my sleep. I'm tired!! I'm just buying time before I get into trouble with him about not quite keeping up with my end of the business. Which of course right now is just crazy busy!! So I understand the lonlieness, it's a very inward situation we all deal with, but thank God I have this place to vent feelings to people who can possibly understand. Small flaws in life really magnify when your not feeling the best. I always feel if I had an explaination for CH, then it might help me. But can't find any.
IP Logged
Ruth
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 19th, 2004, 12:03pm »

I am so sorry to hear you don't have the support you really need at home, that is lousy.
Good vibes going your way and I hope you get some rest soon. hug
Ruth
IP Logged
snook
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I knew you wouldnt let me down!!!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 19th, 2004, 5:10pm »

[color=Pink][/color] Tongue Its funny I was so down down down last night , well its a new day and things seem alittle brighter today. Bill had 4 hits today zomeg stopped the biggy with shadows to follow, but thats that I hope but we still have that  6,7 hour of the night to worry about. And well deal when or if they come IM stronger  today, thanks to pray and your kind replies. To all you supporters and chs I pray everyday  there will be a med to stop this bitch of a beast, but until then  thank you all from the bottem of my heart for being there for me and all of us who need to vent when were down Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss   snook
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss