Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 4:57pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « shadows »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   shadows
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: shadows  (Read 1265 times)
mellie
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

shadows
« on: Dec 13th, 2004, 4:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Does it ALWAYS mean you are in a cycle or one is about to start if you have shadows?  I've had a HA for 3-4 days on my CH side but it never goes full blown and it's not there constantly.  Just wondering if I should get started on the verapamil or wait and see what's going on.  This is my time of year but I had a 6 week long cycle in July and I thought that was going to be it for the year......
IP Logged
Bill-G
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: shadows
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 4:34pm »

Heres hoping its just a headache.

I don't know from experience as I am new to CH but I had headaches with little eye stabs on what turned out to be my CH side.  It was about 2 weeks to the initial CH and grew to huge stabs at the onset of the CH.

Probably best to gather what information you can, keep a detailed diary and see your Doctor.  Write down any questions or concerns you may have or you'll leave the Doctors office only to remember what you forgot to ask .... to late.  

Take care
  Bill  

IP Logged

Had heard about CH and wondered if anything could posiiblly be all that bad. Seriously thinking of having idiot tatoo done on my forehead now
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: shadows
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 6:05pm »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 4:09pm, mellie wrote:
Does it ALWAYS mean you are in a cycle or one is about to start if you have shadows?  No  
I've had a HA for 3-4 days on my CH side but it never goes full blown and it's not there constantly.  I've had clusters of shadows (or is it shadow clusters?) each year for the last 4 years. I'm in one now. It's very irritating but they don't develop in full blown attacks.Just wondering if I should get started on the verapamil or wait and see what's going on.  Verapamil takes a while to get into your system and start to work. Maybe it is a good time to start taking it. But, on the other hand, what if the cluster doesn't start? Damned if you do and danmed if you don't....

IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss