Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 6:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Teeth pain »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Teeth pain
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Teeth pain  (Read 4105 times)
FramCire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life like a froward child must be humored a little

Email

Re: Teeth pain
« Reply #25 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 12:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Kind of ironic that a DDS Ad is on the bottom of this page.

Anyway..... I appreciate all the entries here.  My wife and I (she is one of my Drs) have been trying to figure this thing out.  This is my second "episode" of CHs and the teeth pain is new.  Since my mom had tic delaroux (sp?) I was a bit worried at first that I had multiplke problems but thanks to you guys and some corresponding research, it is nice to know this is normal.

All this and I didn't have to lose any teeth.  I;m sorry for those who had to find out the harder way.

Now, if I could just find a way to sleep at night.
IP Logged

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you. No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss