Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 9:19am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « doctor stories »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   doctor stories
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: doctor stories  (Read 1310 times)
Sisyphus
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

At least when its over you can have a beer!

doctor stories
« on: Dec 19th, 2004, 11:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am interested in anecdotal stories regarding our worst experiences with doctors. The reason for this is that I am trying to counter GP ignorance and arrogance in the UK. I have a web space sorted and would like to publish any story on that space. If you are interested in contributing then please send me a message. Thanks.
IP Logged

The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They thought there no more dreadful punishment!
toolong
New Board Veteran
USA 

Looking for an answer

WWW Email

Re: doctor stories
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21st, 2004, 6:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have seen 9 different doctors in the last 18 years.I can share some pretty crazy stories about some of my experiences.I'm no writer so they may need some polishing,but I do have some real stories.Let me know how to contribute. GrinDavid
IP Logged

Hey,watch this!I saw it on a cartoon and I think it might work!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss