Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 1:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Moooooo »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Moooooo
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Moooooo  (Read 570 times)
Sisyphus
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

At least when its over you can have a beer!

Moooooo
« on: Nov 17th, 2004, 12:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Into the pub crept the farmer, he tried to get to the bar unseen but one of his mates saw him and said, "Well what's been going on here then. Been in the wars Albert?"  
"Quiet Ben, I don't want to draw attention do I" the farmer replied trying to hide the two stunning black eyes he had.
"What happened mate" asked Ben.
"Oh I can't say, it's embarresing, humiliating, I can't tell anyone"
"But we've been mates for years, at school together since we were nippers, you can trust me Albert. Come on mate... tell your old friend."
"Well alright but promise never to say a word"
Ben swore over a pint of strong ale that he would carry this tale to the grave, though as you may suspect he failed to keep that promise!
"Well," began Albert, "You know that old cow of mine, the old freisian, Ermintrude I call her. Stubborn she is but I love her for her character and she's always been a good milker. Yes, rather fond of Ermintrude I am even though shes mostly trouble. Well I was milking her last evening, had just set up the bucket and got the flow going when she raised her leg sharp like. I had to jump back or she'd have knocked me clean into next week. Then down she brings her hoof and knocks over the bucket."
"You don't say" says Ben.
"Well I sets it up again and after a few minutes the crafty cow pulls the same trick and fairly knocks my hat off in the process."
"I see" Ben mutters as he sups his ale.
"So I thought 'bugger this' and I gets a bit of bailertwine and ties her leg to the side of the stall, let's see you kick out now my lass, I says."
"What happened then?" asks his friend.
"I starts to milk her again and the cantankerous bitch only kicks the bucket over with her other leg. She gave it such a kick that her hoof just missed my head by inches. So I just up and get more bailertwine and ties her other leg to the other side of the stall. There, get out of that my lass says I"
"I see" says Ben shaking his head in disbelief.
"So then I gets to milking once again and I'll be a turnip headed scarecrow if it isn't swish with the tail and over goes the bucket."
"No, never." says Ben.
"No see here my lass, says I, and whips out some more bailertwine, grabs hold of her tail and begins to tie it up to the rafter above the stall and that's when the wife came in and gave me these two black eyes"
IP Logged

The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They thought there no more dreadful punishment!
Ronny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Belgium 

Yabba Dabba Doo

maximus_imperius  
Email

Re: Moooooo
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20th, 2004, 8:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Moohoohoo
IP Logged

Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss