Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 9:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Some more Xmas Jokes »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Some more Xmas Jokes
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Some more Xmas Jokes  (Read 1413 times)
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

Some more Xmas Jokes
« on: Dec 14th, 2004, 7:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Why are women's breasts like a train set a kid gets at Christmas time ?  
Because they  were originally  made for children but the father wants to play with them.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Why doesn't Santa have any children ?  
Because he only comes once a year, and when he does, it's down the chimney.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------

Why is Christmas just like a day at the office ?  
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

What do the female reindeer do when Santa takes the male reindeer out on Christmas Eve ?  
They go into town, and blow a few bucks.  

What's the difference between snowmen and snowladies ?  
Snowballs.  

Why did the snowman have a smile on his face ?  
Because the snowblower was coming down the block.  

Why the Little Angel is at the top of the Christmas Tree ...  
On Christmas Eve Santa Claus was getting ready for his annual trip.  As he pulled his favorite pair of red pants on, they ripped.  So, he had to take them off and put on another pair, which was a bit too tight.  He then went to check on the rest of the preparations.  The elves were on strike.  The reindeer had shin-splints.  At this point, Santa was BUMMED.  He went into the kitchen to take a calming drink, and the bottle was EMPTY.  Now he was really mad.  All of sudden, there was a knock at the door.  Santa, in his angry state, ignored it.  There was another knock.  Santa was in no mood for all of this. When the knock came again, Santa--filled with rage--threw open the door.  Standing there was a little angel who said, "Hi Santa!  What do you want me to do with this Christmas Tree?"  
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Santa Claus makes his way down the chimney, and is met by a lovely young woman in a robe.  
She says "Santa, how about giving me a special present.  I know you'd like to come into my bedroom."  

Santa responds "Ho! Ho! Ho!  Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know."  

The lovely young thing peels off her robe, revealing a skimpy negligee.   Santa looks up from his sack of gifts, and she says "I've got something special for you Santa.  Can't you stay for just a little while?  I know you want me.  Let me make this Christmas eve unforgetable."  

Santa responds "Ho! Ho! Ho!  Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know."  

Not to be denied, she strips off the negligee, revealing her naughty bits, and they were quite nice naughty bits, I might add.  And she says "Santa, this is your last chance.  This body is your gift."  

Santa responds "Hey! Hey! Hey!  Gotta stay. Gotta Stay. Can't get up the chimney with my dick this way!"  

IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss