Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 3:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Ritalin? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Ritalin?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ritalin?  (Read 663 times)
chrisconey69
New Board Newbie
USA 

chrisconey69  
Email

Ritalin?
« on: Jan 1st, 2004, 4:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey guy's,
     Was just wondering if anyone else has had any success with this drug? I started using it about 2 years ago when it was presribed by my neurologist.I take 2 doses per day of the 20mg Sr's.It has helped tremendously during the day,but my night's are a different story.For those I use the ever faithful Imitrex 50's, which thanks to medicaid in my state I get 150 of them a month.Is it the drug"ritalin"that is helping, or is it just that it is a stimulant?
         Chris
IP Logged
forgetfulnot

Email

Re: Ritalin?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 1st, 2004, 5:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My experience with Ritalin was not a good one, made things much worse and took weeks to get back normal after stopping it. I would suggest all clusterheads avoid it.

YMMV

Lee  
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: Ritalin?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 1st, 2004, 5:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I took it years ago for a few years....I'm a supporter and was tryin it for stress and bein to hyped and panic attacks to sorta of level me out deal way back then. It started givein me BAD headaches.....entire head would throb when it wore off. Matter a fact it made me lazy.....I'm quite the opposite Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss