Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 4:16am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  4 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY  (Read 2950 times)
River_Rat
New Board Old Timer
USA 

NUFF SAID!!!

realtornorm  
Email

WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY
« on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 3:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Is there any good stories about New Years Eve,

I stayed up with some close friends until about 5:30am drinking as much as we could, spent the last few hour in the Hot Tub drinking Miller Lite and shots of Crown, woke about 11:40am and felt pretty bad, watched the Hawks do some stomping as I dosed in and outta sleep.

We had a guy over that threw up and layed in it and passed out (that was pretty cool) but we wanted him to piss his pants to but he didn't (we had bets going on) we did get some great pics of him in all sorts of poses LMMFAO

LEE
IP Logged
jonny

Email

Re: WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY
« Reply #1 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 3:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hangover?.....Whats that?

Try super B-complex at the start of drinking Grin

............................jonny
IP Logged
KingOfPain
New Board Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 4:07pm »

Nope.
IP Logged

Arrived August, 1999.

We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter.
- Denis Diderot
Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends. - Euripides
thomas

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 4:14pm »

Uhhhhhhhh......yeah, I was hung over.....probably will be tomorrow also laugh
IP Logged
KingOfPain
New Board Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 4:29pm »

on Jan 3rd, 2004, 3:45pm, River_Rat wrote:
we wanted him to piss his pants to but he didn't (we had bets going on)

Should have tried the old "warm water in a bowl, put his hand in it" routine...works like a charm.

Modified:  Damn...just gave away the practical joke for the next Convention.......sheesh.   Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2004, 4:31pm by KingOfPain » IP Logged

Arrived August, 1999.

We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter.
- Denis Diderot
Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends. - Euripides
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

3978676 3978676   frotteur   hirvimaki
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:17pm »

Is this thread meant to be an enticement to tell-all?

Should I give a ribald and vulgar account of my revelries on New Year's Eve? What are the possible consequences of such an undertaking? What if everyone here in Clusterville thinks of me as a sweet and innocent child? Will I be spurned, eschewed, rejected if everyone learns that, far from the innocent they think I am, I am really a pervert?  Perhaps they already know I am a miscreant and a freak. Yet the floccinaucinihilipilification of my parsilogical post has left me gun-shy. (And no, that is not a furtive reference to another thread running on this board.) I'll just give them a sanitized version. An adulterated, PC adaptation.  

We went out.  We met people.  We had fun.

No, too pithy and unimaginative.  Let's try this again?

It was early.  Although the sun had long ago left the sky and the shade of night stretched out from the mountains like creeping tendrils searching for prey, the hour was just past seven o'clock when we walked into the restaurant in search of our friends.  The air outside was bitter cold and the warmth and noise of the restaurant was inviting.  I glanced at my wife and wondered how she did not freeze in her miniskirt and small top.  I had teased her as we were leaving the house that not even Paris Hilton would wear a skirt that short, but she shrugged it off, knowing full well that she looked stunning.

Through the clamor of the diner patrons I heard my name and turned toward the bar.  Jason was standing up and waving his arms in the air.  I nodded at him and my wife and I headed in his direction.  I shook Jason's hand and we exchanged affable greetings.  His wife, Sara, sat at the small bar table nursing a Corona.  She smiled sweetly and winked.  I noticed that she was wearing a short skirt very similar to my wife's.  They had probably bought them at the same time.  I helped my wife into a chair next to Sara and then sat down to contemplate what a non-drinker orders on New Year's Eve.  Before I had time to make any decision we were summoned to our dinner table.

This was to be our pre-celebratory feast.  We intended on arriving at the new club before nine o'clock to insure we did not have to wait in a long line in the cold desert-mountain air.  We had not anticipated the efficiency of the wait-staff in getting us a table, fully expecting to wait half an hour or 45 minutes for a table.  We ordered by seven thirty.

With so much time to spare we ate a leisurely meal and the girls consumed a great quantity of alcohol.  Their laughing and talking and giggling rose in degree equal to each beverage imbibed and their flirty, coquettishness became almost brash.  As Sara ran her stockinged foot along my leg under the table I smiled at the thought of the reputation we had as "swingers" among our other friends.  It was easy to understand.  At times it could be hard to determine whose wife belonged to whom and it was generally assumed that we all enjoyed an "open" relationship.  Syndyasmia, I mused.  Tonight would be a wonderful evening.

Oh my!  Reads like a highbrow romance novel.  I think that for considerations of propriety and good taste I shall abandon this track as well...

Well, I tired.  

It was a fun New Year's Eve filled with sin, vice, sex and hedonistic pursuits.  I've got pictures, but would not want to sully this corner of the internet with my personal smut! Wink

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #6 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:23pm »

No hangover, but I sneezed and blew snot all over my shirt.  Does that count?
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Paigelle

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:25pm »

Okay, first of all, women can tolerate any type of weather for fashion.  That is why my feet are numb and will be forever.  I am a firm believer in extremely beautiful shoes, no matter how much pain.  Of course the pain has subsided over the years, due to the nerve damage from the high heels and pointy toes.  So, no problem wearing a mini in the severe cold.  If we know we look good, we just don't care.  

Yes, you should write a novel.  Your descriptions were so wonderful, I could almost hear the sounds of the restaurant.
IP Logged
Melissa

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:26pm »

on Jan 5th, 2004, 3:23pm, echo wrote:

rotflmao crackup
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:27pm »

on Jan 5th, 2004, 3:23pm, echo wrote:

lmao!  Holy shit!
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #10 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:58pm »

on Jan 5th, 2004, 3:17pm, Hirvimaki wrote:
I've got pictures, but would not want to sully this corner of the internet with my personal smut! Wink

Hirvimaki

Hirv - Didnt you say that you were married to a model? I am sure that lots of guys here would pay for you to post those pic.  Shocked

Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #11 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:14pm »

on Jan 5th, 2004, 3:25pm, Paigelle wrote:
high heels and pointy toes.  So, no problem wearing a mini in the severe cold.

High heels, mini, headlights on high due to cold.  Grin I'll have a hard time thinking about anything else for an hour or so.
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:20pm »

yep, back in college I was always in jeans and a tee-shirt and the first night I put in a mini and heels to hit the bar I thought the guys in the dorm where gonna die. hehe  That was fun.  But 10 years later,  I think I'd kill myself in a pair of heels.  yikes  

Tia
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:20pm by Tiannia » IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:29pm »

Tia,

Yes, a model.  An underwear model at that.  We all have crosses to bear, that just happens to be one of mine! Smiley  

I may be cursed with CH, but I am blessed with being lucky.

Quote:
High heels, mini, headlights on high due to cold.

I can assure you, it was very, very cold...  Who knows..? maybe I'll post a photo or two of my wife and Sara together...

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 6:10pm »

I went to bed about 9 p.m. with the kids.

the end.....little deb Tongue
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #15 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 8:34pm »

The multi-color'd party lights in the dim lit party room refelcted rainbow shadows off my Harley shirt......my belly ring rhinestones sparkled from the bottom of my short shirt. My silver buckles on my biker boots gave note to bein of expensive nature. My jeans said Levi's on the pocket....it was a grand nite with my cold sweaty Millers lite in one hand and Winston light in the other.....I blew smoke rings at the guys.......and winked. No sex......no excitement other then the burping and farting of my bestest freinds as they gulped away there beers waiting for the new year to begin laughing with me and telling stories of past times together. A good time was had by all.......full moon's came out at midnight.....my eyes burned with joy. My sexy husband was beside me.......head down on the bar as he snored the new year in......what's this.....he fell asleep early.....he blamed it on the antibiotics....what can I say....he's been sick ! Pam that's notta model and rarely wears underwear

Hangover ? Briefly......only lasted a day or two........Brad didn't have one cuz he got to sleep early via the bar....
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

jonny

Email

« Reply #16 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 8:48pm »

I think you look mighty fine in  those shorts  on my website, Pam

And you dont need no undies to do it!!!! Grin

................................jonny
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #17 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 9:49pm »

don't wanna cover up them tatt's now do we jonny ? Pam that has been known to own alot of thongs
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 10:09pm »

Hmmm good stories about new years eve....

Well it wasn't good, but it sure as hell was a story.

Lets see, around 3 pm hubby insisted I go to the ER re chest pains (damn elephant sitting on my chest) for the past 2 days.  Got there, they did their ekg thing, said borderline ischemia, did another, said "that can't be right", did another, nurse disappeared to the doctor, doctor came in and said I'm admitting you to the ICU.  I proceeded to argue that ICU was not necessary, neither was being admitted.  At which time the cardiac monitors conveniently sent their alarms wailing with ST1 Erratica.  Fate was signed sealed and delivered.  IV and the vampire crew appeared, stuck me in multiple places before they finally struck oil .... dark red oil... then proceeded to burst a few veins in my hands.  Ah well, that finally over, they discovered my alarms going off again, (damn bells) and lo and behold my blood pressure wouldn't stay within a range for a living person.  Pesky thing that ... something about 72/36 being way too low.  Off to ICU I go, morphine pumping like I was a cancer patient.  

Got settled into my special glass bubble room with a curtain around the potty and hubby sent out for take out food, old turkey sandwich, cranberry juice and chocolate pudding.  Wonderful New Years Eve meal, for my 3 year old, since he ate most of it!  The indignity of it all.  Damnable alarms started screaming again so they sent hubby off home and left me with more morphine.  

Around midnight as I said Happy New Year to my curtain and alarms, they shut themselves off for the night.  Nothing exciting to happen again there.  Of course my blood pressure didn't get with the program and refused to go above 80's/50's.  Something about that not being good, not sure why, I was still alive and kicking, although dopier than snow white's dopey.  

Ahh then the hang over.  As the headache comes with a vengeance, and all I wanna do is bang my head on the curtained 'walls' but can't move cause everytime I do I am puking something terrible, hubby says she needs imitrex.  The good doc says sure we can do that, do we have that here?  Nurse says No we don't carry it in the hospital.  UGH.  Doc tells hubby to go home to Mom's and get some.  Returns with the good stuff, I draw the syringe and nurse injects, head settles to a dull roar that motrin will handle but only after I eat.  They bring food, or something they call food that the smell sends me wretching again, so no motrin for me.  Such is life.

Doc comes back and says you have to stay another night, I don't like the looks of your blood pressure.  Nope, not gonna, he says yup yer gonna, I roll over and go back to sleep.  Awaking around 4 pm I decide I'm going home dammit!  Call hubby, "come spring me from this joint! It's your fault I'm here!" He promptly drives to the hospital as I inform the nurses I'm busting out.  They call the doc who says ok let her go but tell her I'm sending all the info to her doctor in Nebraska and she can't leave til we have all the info, addresses, phone numbers and names.  Damn, caught again.

Off home we go, I fall into a drugged stupor and awake at 7 a.m. on the 2nd to load our mini van full of stuff that didn't fit.  Off to the hardware store to buy a car topper which must be assembled in the parking lot because there's no room in said mini van to bring it back to mothers house.  Back at mothers we load stuff into topper, make quick trip to hospital (in cognito) to say good bye to grandmother who is still in from her heart attack on Mon the 29th and then we head off to Omaha.

Then the real nightmare started.

So yes, I'd say I have one hell of a fucking hangover from new years.  And I resolve to NEVER go through that shit again!

On the bright side, I got perfume, a keyboard, a game, and lots of other trinkets and bobbles for Christmas.

Merry New Year and Happy Holidays, and may each and everyone of you have already suffered the worst of your 2004, I know I have ... it can only get better from here!

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #19 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 12:57am »

I was gonna tell my New Years story, but after reading Cat's, I think I'll let it go at....nope.  No hangover.

No way could I top her story anyways.    

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #20 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 1:09am »

Yup......cat put a whole new meaning into 'party till ya peuk and peuk and roll in it' !!! Hope yer feelin lots better now cat. Pam that didn't peuk on my party
IP Logged

Turts
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight

Email

« Reply #21 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 2:01am »

I had a headache?!?!?  

Not sure if it was alcohol induced!?!

New years eve?

Drinks, fireworks, kissing strangers at midnight

sounds like any other weekend.

Turts
IP Logged

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #22 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 4:56am »

As some of you may know I live in a little southern Nevada village called Vegas. Here we have what is called the Las Vegas Strip. Maybe you've heard of it. Every year there is a New Year's celebration on the "Strip" Not a big celebration, only about 287,000 showed up this year. Drunkenness, carousing, and being arrested for nudity are the main objectives of the night. Where do you think I was?

At home on the couch with the f*uckin' flu.  Angry

But I'm much better now.  laugh
« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2004, 4:58am by BobG » IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 1:08pm »

For those of you that wanted me to post more on my New Year's Eve, here ya go.  For those that don't care, just skip the read...

When we finally asked for the check, an hour and a half had elapsed.  I felt a little sleepy after such a large meal, but the evening was just beginning and the giggling wives looked in no mood to do anything but celebrate.  As we readied ourselves to go, I noticed that Jason did not look very well.  I asked him if he was feeling well and he answered that something was not quite sitting well from dinner, but that he thought he would be OK for the evening.  I helped my wife into her little half-coat - an impractical but chic leather coat with no purpose but to look expensive - and we all headed toward the door.

The evening had deepened while we were inside the restaurant and the chill had increased into a biting cold.  I felt the sharp teeth of the night's breath across my face.  I put my arm around my wife and pulled her in close as we walked toward the cars.  Despite the fact that we all usually drive together, tonight we were in separate vehicles.  It was more a matter of circumstance than planning, but no one felt inclined to go to either of our homes to drop off one of the cars.  I helped my wife into our Jeep - no small feat getting a woman in a miniskirt into a lifted Wrangler with 33-inch tires - enjoying the immodest display such an act produces.  We followed Jason and Sara out of the parking lot and out onto the road for our journey across the river.

Traffic was light and we made good time to the east side of town.  The parking lot of the new club was already quite full and we had to park a fair distance from the entrance.  We left our coats in the cars and the short walk through the parking lot had us all shivering.  The club - really an agglomeration of four clubs under one roof - was the newest in town.  We made our way through the small warren of velvet ropes and presented our IDs to the bouncer.  In the queue next to us a young girl dressed as an angel complete with halo and feathery wings was arguing with another bouncer.  He was apparently unconvinced that her ID was genuine.  Despite her indecorous attire, her skirt was shorter than my wife's and left a full two inches of her very well rounded bottom uncovered, and the voluptuousness of her curves, it was apparent that she was very young.  We left the argument behind as we entered the foyer.

more...
IP Logged

Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #24 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 1:13pm »

Sara and my wife rushed into the club in search of alcohol.  I hung back with Jason.  He did not look well at all.  We started a tour of the club and kept an eye out for our errant wives.  The club wrapped around itself, each separate room flowing into the next, giving an impression that it was larger than it actually was.  We walked through Alley Cats, the karaoke bar, and paused briefly to watch a girl give a creative rendition of "I Will Survive".  The patrons at the tables hooted and clapped as she did her best Gloria Ganor.  

Alley Cats led into Denim and Diamonds, the county bar.  The dance floor, the oval, hardwood type common in country bars, was almost empty, but people crowded around the tables surrounding the floor and were grouped together at the bar and around the pool tables.  New Year's Eve seemed to have brought out the playfulness in people.  The outfits were more daring and revealing and fanciful than one typically sees at the usual night out at the club.  The waitress approached us as we scanned the swarm of people.  She was a tiny thing, dressed in black fishnet stockings and half shorts and a halter top which barely held in her impressive chest.  "You guys doing OK?" she asked in a little girl voice.  I glanced at Jason.  It was apparent that he was far from OK.  "We're fine, thanks," I said.  She gave a coquettish smile and wandered away, the slight wobble in her walk from her high heels adding to her little-girl sexiness.

With no sign of our wives in Denim and Diamonds we moved on.  As we headed for South Beach, the hip-hop/pop club, I spotted the angel-girl.  She had apparently convinced the bouncer to let her in.  She skipped by, her lips painted a frosty pink and her bosom bouncing under her angel-grab as she passed us in her delighted hop.  She collided with a group of girls and they began the gleeful cackle of reunited friends.  Ah, to be young and stupid, thought I.

We paused at the entrance to South Beach, scanning the swarm of dancers for any sign of our wives.  There was no need.  Up in the dancing cage, elevated four feet above the dance floor, our wives danced together, holding on to drinks and laughing.  Jason and I plowed our way through the crowd, working our way toward the cage.  We stood and watched them dance for the rest of the song before I finally caught my wife's attention and she and Sara climbed out, much to the dismay of the group of men who had gathered around them like moths around a flame.

More...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  4 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss