Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 3:15pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY  (Read 2948 times)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: WAS ANYONE HUNG OVER NEW YEARS DAY
« Reply #75 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 11:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Now all we need is for Fabio ta check in....you know....the model guy one......yeah Hirv you could definetly write for romance novels......you have a way of captivateing an audience dureing the good the bad and the ugly sequences. (I didn't mean that in a bad way either !) Brits are fiesty.......I like that......they keep us all on our toes......when fiesty girls go wild Pam  

OK....could we please get back to the story....I am hanging here or do you want me to make up an ending ? Oh nooooooooooo.........cuz it'd end up in a bar fight with the girls missin a few teeth and hair bein pulled.......and a few black eyes and broken furniture till me and jonny could show up
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

3978676 3978676   frotteur   hirvimaki
WWW Email

« Reply #76 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 11:54am »

More story on the way very soon...  Having a KIP 4 makes me grumpy, but I'll try to get it written today or tomorrow...

Don't worry Pam, there's a fight in there... And you and Jonny are always welcome!

Hirvimaki
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2004, 11:56am by Hirvimaki » IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #77 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 11:56am »

on Jan 9th, 2004, 11:50am, cootie wrote:
when fiesty girls go wild  

dang, Coots....I think you just gave away the ending to Hirv's story.....

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #78 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 11:57am »

Margi! Shhh! Smiley
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #79 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 11:58am »

on Jan 9th, 2004, 11:56am, Margi wrote:

dang, Coots....I think you just gave away the ending to Hirv's story.....

Hmmmmm... just where were you on New Year's Eve Margi??  Cheesy
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #80 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 12:03pm »

not with Hirv, honey.....  LOL

celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary, in fact!  quiet clustery night, actually.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #81 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 12:07pm »

Oh cool....did me and jonny save the day......yeah we was prolly over at the ajoining biker bar called Tatts 'n Beer with a heavy metal band dancein. Then we headed over to the other bars and saved the girls from lesbians. But a fight broke out before we got there.....so....a few injuries curtail'd. Jonny took the lesbians home and I winked at Hirv Pam  Wink Wink Wink
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #82 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 12:13pm »

Jonny got the lesbians?!?!?! Damn! Must have been when I was giving myself a Trex injection...  Naughty, naughty Jonny... Taking advantage... Smiley

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #83 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 12:21pm »

on Jan 9th, 2004, 12:07pm, cootie wrote:
ajoining biker bar called Tatts 'n Beer with a heavy metal band dancein. ........ Jonny took the lesbians home and I winked at Hirv Pam  Wink Wink Wink

If we are bringing in Lesbians shouldn't the bar be called Bikes and Bi's.....   Grin

Tiannia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #84 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 1:27pm »

TATTS 'n Beers or Ti.... never mind .  

Grin
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #85 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 4:08pm »

You all just about gave me a heart attack...SHEEEEESH!!

About halfway through page three of this thread I was picking up the phone to call an ambulance!  

Hirv, I appreciated EVERYTHING you do for the newsletter and brochure.  I hope a flame fest such as this will not deter you from our current agenda!

Glad to see everybody is smiling again...

OH, and when do I get the next installment of the story?

Hey Pam...that was way cool that you and Jonny saved those chicks from the lesbians.  Where did you learn to throw a punch like that!  

Super impressed by Pam's kicking ass ability Donna D

IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Doll
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #86 on: Jan 9th, 2004, 7:10pm »

May you all have a wonderful weekend, sprinkled with smiles, giggles, and sunshine! Smiley
IP Logged
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #87 on: Jan 12th, 2004, 10:35am »

I had a bad CH weekend, so I apologise for not posting sooner. Sadly as more time goes by the details of New Year's Eve are not as clear (I am getting older...), but we are nearing midnight...

Back to the narrative.  

I sat back down on at the table and asked the waitress if she would bring me another coke.  "Sure," she said and disappeared into the crowd in the direction of the bar.  The smoke-filled air and the flashing lights had started to bother me.  As I sat and watched the couples out on the dance floor and my heart beat settled down into a slower rhythm, I felt a twinge on the left side of my head.   Oh no, thought I.  I scanned the mass of people for any sign of my wife or Sara.  The pain hit as I stared into the smoke.  It felt like a hot coal embedded behind my left eye.  Not now, I thought. Not here.  I thought about the oxygen tank sitting in the back of the Jeep in the parking lot and the Imitrex auto-injector in my wife's purse.  

"Are you feeling ok?"  The waitress had returned with my coke. "I'll be ok," I said and took the drink from her hand.  I tried my best not to show the pain on my face. "You don't look so well," she said.  I glanced back at the bathrooms and saw Sara and my wife heading back toward the table. "I'll be fine, thanks," I managed to say at last. "OK," she said finally, "but let me know if you need anything." She smiled a puzzled smile and walked away.  The beat of the music and swirl of the lights was now torturous.  I pressed the palm of my hand hard up against my eye and forehead.  It's not that bad, I thought to myself.  Just a little one.  I noticed I had started to bounce my right foot.  It shook the table.

"What a nightmare," Sara was saying to my wife.  They both slid into the chairs at the table.  "Not too impressed with the bathrooms," Sara said to no one in particular. "Three sinks."  She grimaced.  My wife began to say something in reply but stopped mid-sentence.  She reached over and gently touched my hand. "Oh no," she said. "Are you getting hit?" "Yep," I quipped, immediately ashamed of the tone I had used. "I've got your injector," she said. "There's no line at the men's room." She dug through her purse and produced the little grey box. She handed it to me. Sara began to say something but was silenced at a sharp glance from my wife. I got up from the table and started toward the men's room.

More...
IP Logged

Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #88 on: Jan 12th, 2004, 10:38am »

The club had become a surreal nightmare. I was keenly aware of the smell of smoke, acrid and bitter. The pain had spread out across my face, a sharp, pinching sting right below my cheek bone and sickly warmth above my eye and across my forehead.  The conflagration continued to burn behind my left eye and it felt as though the left side of my face was waxen and slack.  I pushed my way into the bathroom and looked for an open stall.  The door to the large stall at the end was ajar.  The handicapped stall, I thought to myself. Ah, irony.

I walked into the stall and with a mechanical deliberateness locked the door.  I leaned up against the wall and pushed my head against the cold tiles.  I began to rhythmically knock my head against the wall, each strike bringing a moment of relief.  I fumbled to get the grey box open. I pulled out the auto-injector with its bright orange button. I pushed it down into the cylinder containing the vial of Imitrex.  I twisted it and pulled it out again. I dropped the box and tugged at my shirt. I grabbed a hold of a chunk of flesh on my belly and pressed the end of the pen into it. I paused for a moment, as I always do, thinking about the needle and the nausea, but at last I depressed the orange button and felt the sharp stab of the needle.  

I stood a moment longer with my head against the cool wall before sitting down on the toilet, cradling my head between my hands.  I could feel the dull ache in my stomach where the needle had pierced the skin and the drug had been pushed into my tissue.  An unpleasant warmth started to spread through my body and I could feel my heartbeat increase.  The warmth spread up through my head, creeping from the base of my skull up around my face.  The fire behind my left eye flared and was replaced by a dull, shallow ache.  The nausea hit.  This will pass, I told myself.  I sat with my head in my hands, the world spiraling and quivering as I listened to the sounds around me; the voices and the sounds of running water and footsteps.

More...
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2004, 12:21pm by Hirvimaki » IP Logged

Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #89 on: Jan 12th, 2004, 10:43am »

The nausea finally passed. The pain in my head became barely a whisper. I stood up, picking up the dropped auto-injector box. I pushed the pen back in the vial receptacle and then replaced the pen in the holder. I put the box in my back pocket and tucked my shirt back in. I felt the raw welt on my skin at the point of injection. The joints of my arms and legs ached and I felt incredibly tired. I unlatched the door and walked out and over to the sinks. There were three men waiting in line at the urinals and two at the sinks. I glanced at myself in the mirror. A little worse for your fight, I thought. I splashed cold water on my face and shook off another wave of nausea.

When I returned to the table my wife and Sara were talking with the waitress.  The waitress scuttled off, her gorgeous behind swaying back and forth, and I sat down, my wife taking my hand. "Feeling better?" she asked.  Her blue-blue eyes held worry. "We can go."  "Yes," chimed in Sara. "No, I don't want to go," I said. "I think I'll be fine. I'm just a little sick to my stomach now." Sara took my other hand and squeezed it tenderly. "You don't have to stay for me," she said.  "No," I said, "I need to stay for me."

We sat watching the dancers for a few minutes before my wife finally said, "I hear you were assaulted." I looked at her and she winked. "By the bimbo in the angel costume." "Ah," I said. "And here I thought the waitress would keep my secret." "We girls tell each other everything, you know?" she said. "I told her you like them young." She and Sara laughed.

More (soon - and I promise it is all fun after this)...
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2004, 10:54am by Hirvimaki » IP Logged

Paigelle

Email

« Reply #90 on: Jan 12th, 2004, 11:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am so sorry you had a bad CH weekend!  Are you feeling better today?
IP Logged
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #91 on: Jan 12th, 2004, 11:12am »

I am, thanks!  PF, today.  Smiley

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #92 on: Jan 12th, 2004, 12:08pm »

Glad to hear that H.  Thank you for your stories they are a wonderful and much needed destraction for me today...

Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #93 on: Jan 13th, 2004, 1:37pm »

By the time the girls had finished their drinks and were ready for another round, my queasiness had settled down to a manageable level. I offered to get them more drinks, knowing that walking around would help me feel better. "I think your husband is trying to get me drunk," Sara said to my wife. My wife patted Sara's hand gently while smiling at her and said, "You already are drunk."  "I suppose you're right," said Sara, "But just a tiny bit."  They both giggled.  I left them to their mirth and walked back toward Alley Cats.  

The line at the bar in Alley Cats was still much shorter than in the other bars and I only had to listen to "Can't Touch This" and "Heart of Glass" before I was again talking with the bartender in the low-rise jeans. I could see the strap of her underwear above the curve of her jeans on her hip. Very sexy. "Back for more hard stuff?" she asked sweetly. "No. I'm the Designated Drink Bringer this time. Two Smirnoff Ices, pretty please." She turned around to retrieve the bottles from the cooler on the wall behind the bar.  As she bent over I could see the top of a tattoo on her lower back, the wings of a fairy or a butterfly, and more of her underwear.  Pink, I thought. Interesting. She set the bottles on the bar and popped off the tops with a bottle opener. "I like your tattoo," I said. "I wish I could see all of it." "I bet," she said with a smirk, handing me the drinks, "It's an angel." "How much?" I asked. "Nothing."  I shrugged and smiled as coyly as I could at her. "Maybe I'll get to see that tattoo after all," I said as I stuffed a five dollar bill into her tip jar. "Maybe," she said.

I walked back out into the hallway leading to Denim and Diamonds and was nearly run over by two girls running toward the entryway.  "...in a fight..." I heard one of them telling the other. I stopped to look in the direction in which they were headed.  The movement of the throng of people in the lobby seemed a little more chaotic and centered around one area. My curiosity was piqued and I walked toward the crowd. Two girls were locked together, one with the other's long brunette hair in her hands and the other with the first's white button shirt in her grip. The crowd of people had graciously created an area big enough for the girls to tussle. "Cat fight!" I heard someone shout. "Bitch!" from the girl holding onto the other girl's shirt.  She gave a tremendous tug and the sound of material ripping lifted above the other noises. "Ow!" she screamed in response to a hard pull on her hair.  

One of the club bouncers pushed his way into the circle of people and grabbed at the girls. "Get away from me!" the girl with the now-torn shirt was screaming at the bouncer. The sleeve was attached only at the bottom and the collar was stretched and torn.  He was attempting to pull the girls apart but they each had a death-grip on the other and refused to let go.  Another bouncer forced his way into the circle of people from the other side. He grabbed a hold of white-shirt and the first bouncer grabbed the brunette with both hands. Slowly they pulled the girls apart. The brunette continued to scream and kick for a moment and then fell still. Her hair was swept over her face and her eye make-up was streaked down her face. It gave her a wild, feral look.  She stared at the other girl, the hate almost tangible. The girl in the white shirt turned into the bouncer and began to cry. Her stockings were ripped just below her skirt and she had lost one of her shoes. I had apparently missed the best parts of the fight. I turned back toward Denim and Diamonds.

"That was quick," said my wife as I set the drinks down on the table. "Not much of a line in there," I replied, motioning toward the hallway and Alley Cats. "I watched the end of a cat fight though." "Oh?" asked my wife. "Nothing pay-per-view," I said. "And very little skin, sadly." "Poor thing," Sara said as she picked up her Smirnoff Ice and took a drink. Both of them had abandoned their chairs and were standing, swaying to the country song now playing. I put an arm around each of their waists and pulled them next to me. "Only an hour before midnight," I said. "Where do you girls want to be when they drop the balloons?" "South Beach!" they said almost in unison.

More coming... Only an hour away from 2004!...
IP Logged

cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #94 on: Jan 13th, 2004, 6:51pm »

I know what happens next...you take them home and have rampant sex then fall asleep .....snoring no doubt...

Cathy  Grin
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #95 on: Jan 13th, 2004, 7:05pm »

No. Although the sex was licentious, kinky and depraved, there was a fine degree of control. Wink The only rampant sex I recall was with a girl from Lancashire, although that was long ago... Something about that accent just drove me mad.

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

pubgirl

Email

« Reply #96 on: Jan 13th, 2004, 7:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Cathy has a Fens accent, that would drive anyone mad Grin

Wendy
IP Logged
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #97 on: Jan 13th, 2004, 7:52pm »

on Jan 13th, 2004, 7:07pm, pubgirl wrote:
Cathy has a Fens accent, that would drive anyone mad Grin

crackup

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #98 on: Jan 14th, 2004, 9:58am »

so Puck...... I would imagine there is some pleasure derived from making a clown wait for the next installment of this novela...
get on with it - its driving me mad...   Cheesy

Fric
IP Logged

Doll
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #99 on: Jan 15th, 2004, 1:51pm »

on Jan 13th, 2004, 1:37pm, Hirvimaki wrote:

More coming... Only an hour away from 2004!...

Good thing I've learned to be patient with you.......
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss