Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 4:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sorry Folks »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sorry Folks
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sorry Folks  (Read 316 times)
medic1852
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

This will only hurt for a little while!

medic1852  
Email

Sorry Folks
« on: Dec 15th, 2004, 3:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry folks, I just got a message from Sarge, he asked if I had gotten some O2. Well to answer his and some of your questions I am finnished with my cycle for the year. I hope. I have been pain free for 2 weeks. I still read the posts and see what is new, I also have tendency to sit back and listen and read and only post on topics or subjects that strike me, or I feel passionatley about. No I have not left and I will be hear for anyone who needs some one who suffers and will listen to all of you, thanks for being there for me. Now it is my turn to be here for you. Rodger Brumley
IP Logged

Shoot Low Sherrif He's Riding a Sheltland Pony!

Jonny

Email

Re: Sorry Folks
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 3:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

You ROCK, Rodger  headbanger
IP Logged
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 3:31pm »

Another clusterhead goes pain-free!! WONDERFUL NEWS!! Let's hope you REMAIN pain-free, hopefully for the rest of your life.
IP Logged
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 4:46pm »

That's really great news. Good timing too!  I only went through one Christmas in cycle and got slammed 3X on Christmas Eve. Christmas day I didn't even open gifts with the rest of the crew around the tree - too wiped out.  The thing is I didn't even care at the time.  Toopre-occupied with coping...

Hope the FUKCER stays away from all of you clusterheads this Christmas.  GIVE ALL THESE "LUCKY" FOLKS A BREAK FOR A CHANGE. COME OVER TO VISIT ME THIS YEAR AND LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE! I've been PF for a month now.  I think I have enough energy to KICK THE BEAST'S A$$!!!!!!
IP Logged
Mac_Muz
New Board Old Timer
USA 

new hampster "eat seeds or die"

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 4:57pm »

I hear that.... I went thru hell and folks in this post set my straight way last Spring.. Since then PF days.. If you don't count mild shadows.. I don't..  

I felt weird hanging here, but then changed my mind and returned.. I can't say if I will get this back again or not.. I might. Thought I might in Fall to Winter, but it didn't happen...

I plan to stick around anyway... Mac
IP Logged

When all else fails read the instructions.
fubar
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 5:05pm »

This boat don't row itself... it's nice for out-of-cycle people to be here to help steer when the in-cycle people are losing their direction.  I know it helped me a lot (even if it made me jealous) to hear from pain free folks.  When it feels like it's never going to end, it helps.
IP Logged

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Sean_C

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 8:46pm »

Your support of others will not be forgotten. Thanks for being part of our family, we need people like you here Grin

Sean........................................

IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 8:51pm »

Mr. Brumley you are a true brother in arms. I salute you.

Enjoy the living shit out of your PF time.
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:57pm »

What a nice thing for Christmas and way to go with the support. About 700 years of PF to you and yours.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
K-9
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Dec 16th, 2004, 2:44am »

Happy for you!!!  Enjoy it immensely!!! Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss