Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 10:21pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « F This crap! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   F This crap!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: F This crap!  (Read 669 times)
Cynlee
New Board Newbie
USA 

aspenvonkinzer

F This crap!
« on: Dec 17th, 2004, 8:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

FUCK THIS!!!!! I am so sick of this fucking condition... Damnit I had two days PF and I pay for it by a K8 for longer than usual a freaking hour while at work! Then today I am in a freaking interview I start walking in the damn building and stab, stab... Eye swelling I sit there in the damn building and wait for him... (Plenty of time for an abortive to work) The interview starts stab stab stab.... FUCKER!!! He asks are you nervous my answer is "yes" through clenched teeth, I was fucking sweating... DAMNIT What am I supposed to say excuse me while I go scream in your restroom, or kick my own ass. Or tell him the truth? Well I guess there is nothing I can do it just sucks and it was a perfect ending to a perfectly shitty freaking day. How do you handle a situation like that? I would like to kick my Dr in the balls for the Immitrex hangup.... grrr
IP Logged

Dont be pissed my horse is fast... be pissed yours is not fast enough!
K-9
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: F This crap!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 8:10pm »

Sorry you had such a bad day.  I would have to say that besides the "pain" itself, what you just described is the WORST part of CH.  I hope things get better for you.
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 8:47pm »

Sorry about your crappy day!  Sad   I'm not sure what I might have done during the interview. If you tell the truth, that would give the interviewer info that may effect his/her decision. Do you want to hire someone with health problems? Not saying anything will give the impression of a, umm, psychotic person. Kinda sucks either way. I think you should go kick your doctor in the balls. I hope you get some relief, hun. Hang in there...
 hug
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
becky8

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 8:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sucks BIG TIME!!!! Know how you feel and always at the worst times, but........what the hell can you do just try to roll with til you get in your car and SCREAM and whip out the needle and trex!!! Sorry it was your day to happen, hoping for a better for you soon!!Hang in there! hug hug
IP Logged
Bandette74
New Board Veteran
USA 

i can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

« Reply #4 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 10:53pm »

that SUX!!! Angry

had something similar happen before i was diagnosed properly, and i just explained that i get wicked sinus headaches (because that's what i was told was wrong with me). the guy offered me some tylenol (sugar pills i say!!!), and i took them. he felt helpful, and i continued talking and interviewing whilst uncontrolably banging my eye. he called me back for a second interview, hoping i felt better, and i did. so, outcome was--i got the job.  

***crosses fingers for ya!!***  Grin

pain free wishes
IP Logged

Teaudire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 18th, 2004, 5:28pm »

WOW Bandette, seems you landed a great job. Too bad it can't be that way more often.

Cynlee, hope you get a call back as well. Keep us posted.

wishing you pf time,
EDNA
IP Logged
Nolan
New Board Newbie
USA 

Whadda' you lookin' at?

« Reply #6 on: Dec 18th, 2004, 11:48pm »

Although I'm no medical expert when it comes to treating or aborting Cluster headaches, I do have twenty-six years of dealing with this monster on its hellish 18-month cycle. My point? It sucks, but at least your dealing with people (here) who understand. My pain has been gone for seven months, but I still check the board once and awhile...I know I'll need it again.

With me, stress make it worse, makes it last longer, and makes it worse. Job hunting while in a CH cycle? Screw that and drop down by unemployment. Cash the checks, eat Mac-n-Cheese and sleep on a shitty futon until you feel better.  

You seem to have a handle on what meds work, so you certainly know about 02. Get a grip, find a Doc who gives a damn, hang on and get through it.  

Pullin' for you Cynlee!
IP Logged
thebbz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ow,Ow,Ow

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 18th, 2004, 11:58pm »

So I hope you got the job. Kick the doctor in the balls.
Whats the hang up about trex? Been to the neuro?
Thats just not right. Have to have an abortive. Thats a tough one hang in there.
BB
IP Logged

It wasn't me I didn't do it
Cynlee
New Board Newbie
USA 

aspenvonkinzer

« Reply #8 on: Dec 20th, 2004, 9:08pm »

Thank you for all the support, I appreciate everyones hugs and good thoughts. After consideration of the job though it is a significant salary increase I dont think I am going to take the offer, all day listening to loud music. With the HA's I get from the meds.. Does not sound like a whole lotta fun. And makes for a really grumpy me. I guess I will stay where I am for now, until this ends.   Undecided grrr.... Bastard
IP Logged

Bandette74
New Board Veteran
USA 

i can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

« Reply #9 on: Dec 21st, 2004, 1:30am »

on Dec 18th, 2004, 5:28pm, Edna wrote:
WOW Bandette, seems you landed a great job. Too bad it can't be that way more often.

Cynlee, hope you get a call back as well. Keep us posted.

wishing you pf time,
EDNA

i've been blessed with great bosses in many ways--i've learned a lot from each of them--or it could just be my annoyingly optimistic glass hlaf-full perspective speaking again. i've also worked for myself, but damn am i glad that i got a job with a corp. before going back to school fulltime, so that i could get good benefits now that i'm sick with these headaches.

cynlee, i hope not taking this job is what you really want and the ch pain is just part of a bad cycle that will disappear very soon. all the best to ya!  Wink
IP Logged

Teaudire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure
Cynlee
New Board Newbie
USA 

aspenvonkinzer

« Reply #10 on: Dec 21st, 2004, 9:00pm »

I have not or will I ever let CH's rule my life (sure I will eat those words at some point). The position is 90% Sales I am not the personality type to really make a go at it. I am a horribly pessimistic/ synacle person. I am not really stressed about it, I havent been the interviewee for over 5 years so I need a couple tough ones to smooth out the edges.  Thanks Ban  

Love and Light
IP Logged

Jonny

Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 21st, 2004, 9:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 21st, 2004, 9:00pm, Cynlee wrote:
I have not or will I ever let CH's rule my life

Remeber you said these words, Cyn!

You know what is in you, never let them see you sweat.

This is no sweat compared to CH........GO FOR IT!!!!

Its in you...just drag it out and stand tall.

You hear me?.....I hear me!!!!

DO IT!!!!!
IP Logged
marieinthesprings
New Board Newbie
USA 

2 the world U R 1 person,2 1person U R the world

« Reply #12 on: Dec 21st, 2004, 9:26pm »

I am so sorry you got hit like that....I have read about so many people getting hit during the day and  I am at least thankful mine just deprive me of sleep, really I thank god I don't have to deal with the beast and my 2 young ones at the same time....Best of luck with whatever choice you make about your job...cheers...Marie
IP Logged
Cynlee
New Board Newbie
USA 

aspenvonkinzer

« Reply #13 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 5:14pm »

I hear ya Jonny ::takes a deep breath::! Hope you are enjoying AZ (if you are still here) Shivered my ass off last night with the wind, but we are all weenies here when it gets below 60. Hope everyone has a happy PF day!
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss