Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 11:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Wildest New Years Eve »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Wildest New Years Eve
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Wildest New Years Eve  (Read 323 times)
medic1852
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

This will only hurt for a little while!

medic1852  
Email

Wildest New Years Eve
« on: Dec 30th, 2004, 6:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ok folks, lets see how deranged we all are..I would like to hear about everyones most wild new years eve..

Ok Here is my most memorable...1985 Las Vegas...Me and some buds from the Marine Corps stationed at 29 Palms Cali. We went to Las Vegas and got tore down drunk...We wound up like most good Marines in a nice little fight...When the police arrived and started to haul us all in and me in my drunken haze thought that good ole Josse' had my back..So i porceed to tell one of Las Vegas finest "if you cant swing that stick any harder, You better put it away.." well needless to say he proceeded to show me exactly how hard he could swing that stick. I woke up with knots all over my head and some fx ribs in the jail...

Ok which one of you freaks are next?

Rodger
IP Logged

Shoot Low Sherrif He's Riding a Sheltland Pony!

kimh
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

What don't kill ya makes ya stronger

Email

Re: Wildest New Years Eve
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 6:11pm »

The two key words are (1) we were young; (2) we were WASTED Grin

Mine = i'm a 20 year old NY er.  I am now in California Roll Eyes  The only thing i CLEARLY remember  Grin is dancing in a western type bar to "YOU CAN RING MY BELL"   LMAO.

Youth is wasted on the young. Smiley
IP Logged
Carl_D

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

1999. I went to a party at Shenanigans in Belleville to hang with my buddy Todd and his band The Well Hungarians, who were performing that night. If you remember, 1999 was when they was expecting everything to shut down at midnight due to the y2k bug, LOL. I was trashed beyond trashed, and as they counted down to the new year, I had a bottle of champagne in each hand. By 1am, I was outside in the back hidden, riding out an attack, which sobered me up pretty fast. When I went back in after 2, most people had cleared out, Todd saw me and knew what was up. He ordered my a couple of shots of Jager and that was all I remember. I woke up new years morning at his g/f's house on the love seat, terribly hung over. Everybody else was either still awake, or had just woke up and was still partying. It must have been a wild night. My jeans were ripped, I lost 2 earrings, and had a knot on my forehead from beating it on the dumpster! Remembering this, I said fuckit, grabbed a beer and proceeded to party new years day.

This year should be mellow. I am staying home, having a couple of friends over, and mixing drinks. Kind of a practice session if you will. As long as my legs permit, after talking things through with a friend, I am going to try my hand a bartending. I'm crossing fingers toes and eyes here that things will work out. However, if the coming year is a repeat of this year - I'm fucked, and not in a nice way either. Wish me luck.

Peace,
Carl D
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:25pm »

Many moons ago. Around 4 PM. So what you want to do? I got it. Lets drive down to Times Square. Off we go!

Time square: midnight:Yahoo!:Then everyone left for their hotels. Partys over. SHIT.

Drive back from Times Square and at 2 AM run out of gas on Connecticut Turnpike.

Statie in K-9 unit pulls over to give us a lift to gas station. Statie says "That dog in the back is the finest marijuana detection dog in the state".

Big Problem!  

Why?  

I have an extremely large bag of weed in the inside pocket of my coat.  

Either he's lying, the dog is dead, or we are very very busted in Connecticut. The mutt never makes a peep.  

We get the gas and go on our way. Sweating in 10 degree temperatures.

I've always wanted to write that trooper and tell him his dog was a loser.
IP Logged
Tim_Z
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:35pm »

LMAO Don, nothing like a good rush. I've had a few run ins with the law when I was young. Now I'm scarred(sp?) for life.
IP Logged
kimh
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:39pm »

don! Grin  i used to have nitemares driving to Lawng Island from Manhattan.  I was always driving old cars with multiple problems (muffler, heating, etc and various other malfunctions).  I remember heading out of the city in a Buick LeSabre with NO muffler(i just blasted the radio to drown out the sound Grin); no heat (blanky) and going over the Tribero Bridge at 1am with that ticking sound.................and if you've ever looked over the edge of the Tribero Bridge and yer from Long Island, beliive me ya dun't wanna get stuck there.... Cool  ..........but LIKE i was saying b4 .........we are only in our 20's ONCE Grin
IP Logged
Jonny

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:39pm »

on Dec 30th, 2004, 7:25pm, don wrote:
I have an extremely large bag of weed in the inside pocket of my coat.  

Either he's lying, the dog is dead, or we are very very busted in Connecticut. The mutt never makes a peep.  

What Don dont tell you is that when he got back home he figured out that the dude in time square took his $200 for a bag of oregano Grin
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:41pm »

Quote:
other malfunctions

It was an old 65 Mustang with around 180,000 on it.

The whole thing was one big malfunction. But who cared? I had a big bag of weed.
IP Logged
eddie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

PFDAN TO ALL

« Reply #8 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:42pm »

one word {Qualude} 1979
IP Logged

PFDAN TO ALL>><< http://www.putfile.com/ededearl>>><music> http://www.myspace.com/pamneddie
Jonny

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:45pm »

on Dec 30th, 2004, 7:41pm, don wrote:
I I had a big bag of oregano.

..................................Grin
IP Logged
kimh
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 7:49pm »

I'm a mid forties kInna chick.  I remember 8 of us smashed in a carmen geer at the beech in winter.  Windows were up.  Cop pulls up in the dead of nite and we stuffed weed and coke under the seets.  Can you IMAGINE what it smelled like when we rowled down the winda and inquired what the "fuzzz" was about - lol.  They just told us to go home.  Today we'd a been strip searched and arrested.  Times HAVE changed.

PS:  I'll save this story for kiddies for when i'm on my deathbead Grin
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 9:43pm »

Me, why I always stay at home and pray for you lost souls.....  

Weed Don?  I'm shocked!!! Why that's illegal. Of course I'd never do anything like that Grin

And if anyone believes a word I'm saying -- you're crazier than I am...  I will say, I've never made it thru the ballgame on New Year's Day. Usually have to take nap about the first quarter.  

Oh Gawd! I just remembered -- it's time for my annual black-eyed pea fest. I hate those darn things and only eat them once a year. Maybe the cornbread will cover up the taste (or if I'm drunk enough.....)

Happy New Year to ya'll   BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #12 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 10:23pm »

Toward the end of my last marriage (to an alcoholic) I decided that dammit...it was my turn to get shit faced! So I started drinking...a lot...and at one point remember telling my mother in law at the time how I wanted my next wedding to be. She was not amused. The last thing I remember about that night was praying to the porcelain god while my little niece knocked on the bathroom door shouting "Hurry up Auntie you're missing the New Year kissing!".  
I have never drank that much at one time again.  Embarassed
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 12:12am »

Since you all are "family," then I guess it's OK to bare my soul, tell you everything, and forget the decades of marital monogamus probation, required by law.

About 17 years ago, on New Years eve, I got drunk as shit on Aquavit with a bunch of Rice-Swedes. We yelled SKOL a lot, then this chick made me feel like Arnold on steroids. Luckily, she passed out, and I got to spend the rest of the night catching my future Ex's puke in a bucket, while the flu ran rampant. I would have preferred the cheap sex, but a vow is a vow.  
The Sickness and Health thing is a pisscutter, but it goes both ways. I can't wait till my back is so screwed she has to clip my toenails.

Now _That's_ love,
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 1:14am »

I think this is the perfect thread for Hirvimaki to finish his New Year's Eve story...

I just love good smut!

Wink

DD
IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 4:08am »

Drunk on Aqavit? What a horrible way go. Bleaugh. More fun than I, that's for sure.

I wish I had a good story. I just don't unless when I was 22, waking up in Bernardette's apartment at 4:00 but next to my squeeze, Sally counts. I still don't know WTF I was doing that night.

Pretty boring stuff.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 10:53am »

My band and I were playing a jam-packed coffeehouse/bar. Everyone had a good time, until some kind of tension began developing between a couple of different groups in the place. Just after midnight, the final song in the set was "Helter Skelter," when the whole place erupted into a full-on gang war. We'd all been drinking and were "herbally enhanced" as well. At the end of the song, we basically wrecked the stage. Someone in the crowd got clocked with a microphone stand, and the last thing I remember was the bass player in the lead, swinging his bass by the neck, and cutting a swath through the rumbling crowd so that we could escape. LOL... Fuckin' crazy...
IP Logged
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

« Reply #17 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 11:15am »

Frank, I like the way you describe being stoned as "Herbally Enhanced".  Good choice of words... laugh
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 11:56am »

Our version of "Helter Skelter" was more akin to Motley Crue's version than it was, to the Beatles' version! LOL! Just prior to that, we'd done a version of "You're So Vain," but again, it was a faster, harder version, a la Faster Pvssycat, than it was, the original version. We should have known better... We should have played some Barry Manilow tunes or something... LOL!  laugh
IP Logged
john_d

Email

« Reply #19 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 12:19pm »

on Dec 31st, 2004, 11:56am, Jeepgun wrote:
Faster Pvssycat 

now there is a band name I have not heard in a while, they were awesome (in an 80's glam kind of way).  Cool
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2004, 12:19pm by john_d » IP Logged
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #20 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 1:38pm »

LOL.. Well, I graduated in 1987, so I was right in the middle of the "Hair Bands." LOL

Faster Pvssycat (damn filter!) totally OWNED "You're So Vain."  laugh We also played, "Like A Virgin," in the style of Lords Of The New Church. It fuckin' SPANKED!!! ROFL!
IP Logged
john_d

Email

« Reply #21 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 2:07pm »

on Dec 31st, 2004, 1:38pm, Jeepgun wrote:
LOL.. Well, I graduated in 1987, so I was right in the middle of the "Hair Bands." LOL

yep, same year as me.  Crue, Gun's n Roses....on and on.
Good shit.
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #22 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 2:19pm »

Good grief -- when my SON graduated in 87, I was sitting home with earplugs nursing a "rock" headache and listening to Frank Sinatra. Now that was MUSIC.....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

john_d

Email

« Reply #23 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 2:21pm »

actually, ol' blue eyes has stood the test of time, he is still awesome.  Smiley
IP Logged
Tim_Z
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #24 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 5:35pm »

I saw Faster Pvssycat at a bar about two years ago. They went to wearing nazi looking uniforms. Great music, very strange though.

Tim
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2004, 5:35pm by Tim_Z » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss