Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 12:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « With my OUCH shirt on »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   With my OUCH shirt on
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: With my OUCH shirt on  (Read 339 times)
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

With my OUCH shirt on
« on: Jan 5th, 2005, 5:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

At work (in Hospital)  It gets alot of attention.  Some of it funny from my coworkers while the patients never stop amazing me.  " You get Cluster Headaches?  So do I"  It usually goes something like of yeah and they last for days, or they come up the back of my neck to the top of my head.  I play along.  Really What do you take.  or motrin, asprin.  

I have learned through my own suffering that PAIN is an individual experence.  Yet with (HEADACHES)  people assume that all are one and the same.   Like mentioned in other post people just done understand us.  They dont understand that one min we can be fine and the next we are hurting unlike most people will never know. (THANK GOD)

Just a ramble be good my Brothers and Sisters in Pain

MYNM156

IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Jeepgun

Email

Re: With my OUCH shirt on
« Reply #1 on: Jan 5th, 2005, 5:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

You're braver than I am. I've gotten to the point where I don't say anything about cluster headaches anymore, because I'm so sick of the ignorant crap that comes out of peoples' mouths. I guess that's why I'm such a big advocate of education and publicity of CH and OUCH.

There's an Organization for Understanding Cluster Headaches. Those of us that have them understand them. The rest of the world is dismally ignorant.

Hope you are pain-free and STAYING that way.

My best to you,
-Frank
IP Logged
Jonny

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 5th, 2005, 5:48pm »

LMAO Bro....Try having a CH.COM and an OUCH sticker on your truck while wearing an OUCH shirt...with!, an OUCH tattoo on your shoulder Grin

It can get real interesting standing in line or sitting in traffic......LOL  Cheesy
IP Logged
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

« Reply #3 on: Jan 5th, 2005, 6:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

bow

U ROCK JONNY!!!!
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 5th, 2005, 7:21pm »

That rocks, Jonny!  headbanger
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss