Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 12:19am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Pics of Homer for Barbra !!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Pics of Homer for Barbra !!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pics of Homer for Barbra !!!  (Read 324 times)
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

Pics of Homer for Barbra !!!
« on: Dec 12th, 2005, 5:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here are new Pictures of Homer, He will be going home this week sometime to Barbra, we will truely miss him.  
I hope you guys enjoy him as much as we have fostering him.

IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

Re: Pics of Homer for Barbra !!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 6:44am »

What a cutie pie!!!!!!!!

Makes me do stupid girly things like goin', "Awwwww"  Cheesy
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 6:49am »

We're so excited about our new little boy. Caleb is asking, "Is he here yet Granny?" "Are we going to the airport to get Homer today?"  

Can't wait for him to get out of school and see the new pictures.

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 8:04am »

Looks like another pup about to be spoiled good.

Tom  
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #4 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 8:59am »

Caleb's new buddy pal!     Smiley

Wow, Santa is making a special delivery.  After seeing the pictures, I'm sure yesterday won't be fast enough.
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 11:08am »

Looks like Homer fell into it and he's gonna have a Merry Christmas no matter what.  Cool

Show him these pictures when he's older. You can both laugh at them.....

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 12:33pm »

That's a NICE lookin pup.......he has that loyal to my owner look too. I think pets make the most EXCELLENT gifts in the world !!!!! Conrat's on the new addition !!! Puppy palace'd Pam

What do you feed your dogs and pups.....jus curious.....he has such good wieght and a very nice healthy shine to him.
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 1:43pm »

on Dec 12th, 2005, 12:33pm, cootie wrote:
That's a NICE lookin pup.......he has that loyal to my owner look too. I think pets make the most EXCELLENT gifts in the world !!!!! Conrat's on the new addition !!! Puppy palace'd Pam

What do you feed your dogs and pups.....jus curious.....he has such good wieght and a very nice healthy shine to him.

Hi Pam... Well, this Lucky guy will be Flying Home to Barbra & Caleb, I hope around Thurs. or Fri. ...  
We had 3 of them we found in a Garbbage Can in a bag, someone just thew them away after they were born, we took them to the Humane Sociaty, they could not take them, so we ended up Fostering them, for the Humane Sociaty.....  

When Jolene took those guys (Puppys) for a check up, they had 3 kittens, that needed a Foster Home, so we ended up with 3 kittens also... They are all on Science Diet Puppy & Kitten food.. They supply all the Food.... Once the animals get Fixed, they keep them until they are adopted....  

We are Taking Care of Homer for Barbra until he gets his stiches out, then he gets to fly home to them....  
The Kittens go in today, to be fixed so we will no longer have them after today...  

Its cool, but it gets a little crowded sometime.. We already have 4 big Dogs & 4 cats and 1 Kitten.. Thats ours.. But we Love animals....  

Love Ya's
God Bless & PFDAN's
Jolene & Charlie
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 2:15pm »

Well, Homer has his ticket.... He's flying to Shreveport on Thursday. Caleb is excited and we're getting his toys together and he's asking is it day after tomorrow yet....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 4:16pm »

Oh my....my heart is melting...puppies do that to me.  He has the cutest face and such a sweet little pink puppy belly.  Hope he still has his puppy breath by the time you get him...lol
He has been well taken care of and is heading to a great home so he is indeed a lucky little pup!  Best wishes to all of you.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss