Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 13th, 2024, 9:27pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « NOW! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   NOW!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NOW!  (Read 3302 times)
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: NOW!
« Reply #50 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 7:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dave and Annette,

Every ounce of energy and love I have is headed out to you both again today.  Check in when you can...

Dave may be innitially pissed, but I hope he comes to realize that love is what saved him.

Thank you too all involved.

Pegg
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
minnie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

my greatest joys are my daughters April & Beth

MSNMSGR-me.minnie.7053@hotmail  
Email

« Reply #51 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 9:58am »

For he will command his Angels to guard you in all your ways.
     PSALM 91:11

For I am the Lord your God who holds your Right hand.And who says to you,
 'DO Not Be Afraid.
  I Will Help You '
     ISAIAH 41:13

I am so glad he came here and someone was able to get hold of you Annette.Please do me a favor Annette while Dave is in the hospital see if there's someone for you to talk to.Between his illness and pain and trying to keep things a float you are under gigantic pressure.Have someone to talk to and pamper yourself even if it's just a long bubble bath and candlelight.You know you can always come here to vent but someone in person to help you talk things out would  help
alot.please take the time to care for yourself too.
 Minnie
IP Logged

Friends are Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #52 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 10:00am »

Pink it was you, wasn't it?  Bob, thank you.  Kiss

Dave, this is NOT the way God wants you to go out, man.  You know that.  His will, my friend, His will.  I'm sending up all I have for you today - for your pain freedom, for your renewed courage and strength, for your doctors' wisdom to know how to help you, and for your continued faith.  

Annette, my heart just aches for you - I know you're going through your own private hell right now too.  Please know that I am here however you need me to be ok?  

Love and prayers to you both,
Margi
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
juvy
New Board Hall of Famer
Netherlands 

Misplaced Texan

2487387 2487387    
WWW Email

« Reply #53 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 11:08am »

Dave-lots of vibes headed your way.  I'm thankful for whoever kept you on the phone and for whoever called your wife.  You may not realize it but you're an inspiration to a lot of us (myself included) and we need you.  You've gone through a lot and are still with us.  Please don't give up now.  We love you.

Annette-lots of vibes headed your way.  Please let us know how he's doing when you can.  When he's up to it, please let him know how much we care.  I wish you lots of strength.  If you need anything, please let us know.

Love and light,
April
IP Logged

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #54 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 6:23pm »

I came to this late but I'm very glad the rest of you were on the ball. This place is indeed amazing. I thought the messages were wonderful.  

All my thoughts and vibes for Dave and Annette.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #55 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 7:28pm »

dave you bastard... yeah. I know I'll get over bein pissed..but y'all scared the crap out of us... annette: I'm SO sorry this happened and I hope you know this fambly is RIGHT THERE in your back pocket...

damn this MOFO TO HELL.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...read what it SAYS on my tagline:
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
DonnaHar

Email

« Reply #56 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 10:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I just got here too, and am so impressed with our family.  

Dave has been so brave for so long under such pain, fear and emotional ups and downs.  And the same for Annette.  I don't know how she carries all of this, but I know, like my sister, that you do what you have to do as a supporter.  The time for a temporary break-down comes in due time.  Right now, she needs to hold on to all of her strength and see Dave through all of this until he finds relief.

God, please bless Dave and Annette.  See that both  get a good and restful sleep. Command that the doctors either find a cure for Daves disease, or a way for him to find some peace of mind and relief from pain.  He seems to have come to the point where he needs You to carry him over the rough spots while he regains what strength it will take for him to carry on.  As I love my children, You love your sons and daughters.  Please show Your love in a supernatural way that will allow Dave to feel your caring touch.  Thank you Lord for favors about to be received..

I hope that the ones here that are closest to Dave and Annette will always have a way of getting ahold of Annette when it is necessary for her to be away from home.

Bobw, I'll bet you never thought of yourself as an angel, but your wings were showing tonight.

This is the second time today that I have seen the citizens of Clusterville come through for one of our own.  This place never ceases to amaze me.  You people are all wonderful.

IP Logged
Annette_Emond
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Family Member

Email

« Reply #57 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 10:42pm »

Just to let you all know- Dave is home.  I don't quite know what to think at this point- he either is ok, or he is not and will not be so open again.  I know he is very angry with me for my part in having him "committed".  Hopefully we can sort that out.  Thank you all for your messages and support.  I would have had a lot tougher time getting through last night and today without you all.    Kiss
IP Logged

Happiness runs in a circular motion..
you can sometimes come back around to what you thought was done.
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

« Reply #58 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 11:05pm »

Well shit....I guess this is another thing we can thank Dave's ex-doc for.

It wasn't enough that he was put on high dosages of Prednisone for way too long.   No taper....just tons of Pred till he couldn't walk or function.   The clusters never went away....but the doc still had him take it.   By the time Dave and Annette realized this wasn't working and was causing more serious problems, Dave's immune system was destroyed from the Pred.  Just been one problem after another ever since.  The doc he has now can't fix the problems caused by the Pred.

Dave's proof that there's a lesson to be learned here.  Everyone needs to be a bit educated about some of the meds given for CH.   Prednisone does work for some...but it needs to be tapered.   Please don't let any doc put you on it, without a taper and proper instruction.   Things have been going downhill for Dave for quite a while now and the bad part is that the damage can't be repaired or fixed.

I think it's enough just to suffer the pain of CH.   It's depressing and it hurts.   It hurts our families...and our supporters.   Sometimes it causes us to not think rationally.   Sometimes when the pain just won't stop, we think there's an easier way out.

Dave is a good man.   He's been forced to give up an active lifestyle because of a medication that was not properly monitored.    Thank goodness he came here and posted.    

Sometimes I wonder...just how many are out there, who have noone...and no place to go.    

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Annette.   Give Dave my love.

Jean

IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #59 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 11:41pm »

WE LOVE YOU DAVE... SHEESH... I HAVE LOST BOTH OF MY PARENTS IN 5 MONTHS AND AM FACING THE HOLIDAYS~~~READING THIS I WOULD HAVE DIED INSIDE IF YOU LEFT US TOO BUDDY.  BE WELL AND KNOW YA GOTTA BE WITH US FOR THE LONG HAUL FOR THE DAY THEY FIND A CURE AND WE ALL CELEBRATE!!! THANKS JESUS... AND DAVE KEEP VENTING HERE THATS WHAT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR.... REMEMBER THAT AND KNOW IT WILL END....I PROMISE LOVE REE
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #60 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 2:04am »

Let me just say it was a concerted effort.
A few phone calls (by more than one person) are nothing in comparison to what Dave and Annette have been going through 24/7 for too long. Anyone looking for angels have to look no further than those that reside in their home.
Although a portion of this played out in a public setting, for a short period of time, that falls far short of what goes on every day in a very personal way for Dave and Annette.
If they wish to share any other details, it should be left up to them IMHO.

Bobw
(this is not to minimize any of the people or posts that were made and the caring that was shown by people here. It's just to show the respect and admiration I have for both Dave and Annette)
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #61 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 4:13am »

So, what am I supposed to say? Yeah, I’m “home”, so what?
It was Bob Wold who called Rex who then called Annette. Rex then called me, I knew I shouldn’t have answered and by the time I realized what he was doing, Annette got home. Crap, Bob Gibson even managed to get a hold of relatives in Henderson, NV?
 I’m not pissed at anyone here; in fact I appreciate all the concern.
 Not sure I’m ready to say much since I’m still pretty pissed about how this was handled.
 Think they would hold me in “lockdown?” Hah! … smarter than them fools any day.
 So now what? I’m not going to go into what I really think about this whole situation, but I’m not about to agree on terms set by anyone. (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx !).
 I know so many of you are good and truly concerned friends and appreciate the thoughts. NO pity thoughts for me though! Love ya and doubt I could explain, but pity pisses me off, give all you want to  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
 I’m not going to say I have more problems than anyone out there, everyone has there own battles and one doesn’t override another.
 Anyway, supposed to see a shrink today, but doubt I’ll go. I called him first that day, but was pretty much told a bunch of crap and told to “call later” and let him know how I was doing. Course if I can even get there, that may be the only place I can go to talk for myself instead of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx needs to be dealt with elsewhere.
 I could lay out my whole story, but no point in that as it would only be a self serving pity party.
 Obviously, the next couple days will determine what the future holds. I’m not going to place blame, but neither am I going to take any … again I can’t explain that either.
 Seems I’m not doing much explaining, so probably a worthless post and will just shut up and take a little advice I got this morning … “Be careful what you post!”
 Sorry for all this I started and upset so many, from here on out probably anything I could say needs to be personal.
 Yeah, best I stop now … some new things to think about now.
Here’s to the future! ???

(Edited to remove personal crap)
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2005, 4:24am by Dave_Emond » IP Logged

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #62 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 7:15am »

Dave,
Noone is blaming you and no "sorry" is needed. Our collective "upset" was CONCERN AND LOVE for you during your difficult time.  

You post what you want, do what you need to, and never ever forget that there are people here who love you regardless of whether we know you "in person" or whether we know all your private stuff <--That's your business and for whom YOU choose to share with.

I don't mean to stick my nose in where it may not belong, I just want to let you know that I'm glad you are home and have that appointment. You and Annette (as well as all of our ch family) will continue to stay in my prayers until the day I can say that prayer of thanks when the cure is found.

As always, wishing you peace,
Jen
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
DonnaHar

Email

« Reply #63 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 7:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Turn it around, Dave. What if it was happening to someone you love and care about?  Would you sit quietly?

Actually, there's no pity, just worry.

We want and need to hear from you, and maybe that's a little selfish on our part.  I know there are times when you can't possible care, but just the same, it's true.
IP Logged
Lobster
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #64 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 11:35am »

No pity Dave.  Just powerful respect.  

/not into vibes
//put the personal stuff back, so i can call you teh ghey
IP Logged

Rock beats Scissors.
Jimmy_B.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

USS Missouri BB-63 Veteran

Email

« Reply #65 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 12:03pm »

No pity here...either, Dave. Only admiration that you can hang in there with the type of pain you are dealing with.

I know you've tried probably everything...but have you also checked with a Pain Mgt. Doc....They offer meds, therapies (physical & mental) that can help chronic pain sufferers get some semblance of a normal life. Pain...especially of the chronic variety is very depressing and must be handled through the body as well as the mind.

On top of the clusters...I broke my neck in a couple places, in a car accident. Broke the spinous process' at C5-C6 & C6-C7. They call it a "Clay Shovelers Fracture" Huh anyway...it wasn't a bad fracture as necks go...but it eventually caused some heavy duty chronic pain and the Pain Mgt. Doc definitely helped me through it.

Not trying to equate what I went through...to your pain...but if you haven't tried a Pain Mgt. Doc...it may be worth a shot.

Good luck  Dave & Annette
IP Logged

"I'd much rather be HAPPY then RIGHT any day" Slartibartfast

Get informed! Don't vote a party ticket. Go to www.vote-smart.org and find out where your political candidates stand.

nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #66 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 12:06pm »

Dave, I have never had anything but respect for you and that still stands...Believe me bro, i have felt the same way you did about ending it all..then I had to remember that little one God sent me to love and protect in this big bad world despite the fact I have to fight the beast to do so....I know you have battled so much in the last few years and you have fought a good fight...but I also know your strenght came from someone alot greater than yourself...so lean on HIM again....He will never leave  or forsake you even though we feel that way at times...now, all i need to do is take my own advise...God bless and a big hug to my brother..Please call me if there is anything I can do or if you just need a clusterbud to chat with....smiles,nancyc
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #67 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 12:49pm »

Dave , so glad you're home. I can exhale now.  
Annette, thanks so much for being there and getting help.
BobW and Rex, thanks for your calls to Dave and Annette and caring to get help started.  
Dave, Yes, I did call your relatives here. I was so scared and upset that I couldn't even remember your name or the reason I was calling. But, through my blubbering,  I did it out that I needed Annette's phone number. They probably thought I was some kind of nut case and didn't give me the number. You may have not wanted them to know about the situation but I just felt something had to be done.
So glad you're back home.  
Be well my friend.
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2005, 12:50pm by BobG » IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #68 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 1:16pm »

awesome display.

Good luck to Dave and Annette,
you KNOW we're all rootin' for you.
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
pollyanna
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #69 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 1:40pm »

Dave and Annette,
My thoughts and prayers are with you right now. Annette -- please, please, please keep a close eye on him no matter what!!!!!!!

Way to go whoever it was that called Annette.... some people never get the chance to save -- YOU have given her that chance! Take care and God Bless you all.  
IP Logged

With every day that passes I KNOW that the world was a better place with you in it! RIP B
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #70 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 1:47pm »

Dave, I didn't see your post before you edited it.  But I can still feel the undertone of anger to it.  Please don't take this out on those who love you.  As said to you - what would YOU have done, if this situation was reversed?  You would have done everything in your power to help.  Just like those around you did.  Please don't lose sight of that, ok?

Rex, Bob and Bob - thank you.  Annette - thank you MORE.  And, Dave - thank you MOST.  For what?  For coming back, Dave. You're just not done yet - can't you see that?  I know you probably aren't seeing the miracle here yet, but I hope you do someday.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #71 on: Dec 15th, 2005, 11:55am »

Quote:
“Either that or I'm ready and have the means to go to sleep for good.”

This was a stupid thing for me to say and there’s hardly any way for me to apologize for what emotions that put so many of you through. That’s what happens when I post at times I shouldn’t be. I’m sorry and feel free to be mad at me for startling everyone so much. Anyone who knows me would already know that I don’t believe in suicide and would never do it. Yes, I did take the Xanax, but slowly and (believe it or not … responsibly!) to try to see if I could get some sleep. I’ve been on this crap for over 15 years and I know its effects. I used to be able to get some sleep with it on lower doses, but that hadn’t been working anymore for some time, so I doubled it in desperation. It didn’t do a thing, no sleep and no medical problems. As to other rumors spread by email and phone about alcohol and the Stadol, purely bull. The truth is I had one watered down shot of Stadol about 6:00AM that morning and from then to 2:30 PM had a whole … maybe a total of 4 shots of whiskey mixed with eggnog. That small amount and the length of time is hardly going to do anything. At the ER, they couldn’t even get an alcohol reading and had to ask if I even really had anything to drink that day!
 Let me make this clear as well, I am in no way upset with anyone who was concerned and contacted Annette or my family. Be upset with me instead for putting you through the worries. I’ll take the blame there, again I shouldn’t have been writing in the mood I was in. Yes, I’d much rather be dead than go on like this with no end in site, except if the ALS or Immune system finally gets it over with for me. Big difference from not wanting to live through something and actually committing suicide, surly someone must understand this? Annette KNOWS I’d never commit suicide and has known it.
(Continued …)
IP Logged

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #72 on: Dec 15th, 2005, 11:57am »

Now what I have to say will probably piss off many of you, but I’m tired of hiding it. There’s a difference between a Supporter and a Martyr! I have all the respect in the world for true supporters and understand the toll that is put on them. Sometimes it can be too much for someone and that support can turn to despise whether they know it or not. Annette had been a great supporter for some time, I’ll always be grateful for that. But, despite what you read in the boards, emails, PM’s or phone calls that support ended long ago. I haven’t done anything “right” in any single day for a long time now … so I’m told daily. It would be nice to ever even get to finish a thought or sentence without being interrupted, told I was wrong before I could even say what I wanted to say and talked down to as well as in a nasty voice. There is the person you see here on the boards and the person I live with. I’ve become nothing more than a convenient “excuse” for a pity party for her when there’s no need. Annette wants to be the martyr and hero who can’t do anything but worry about me to everyone else while in the meantime will find every way she can to tear me down in person. I know many will think the sufferer wants to blame someone else, but that’s not the case here, I’ve really had enough of the bull my martyr puts across here and I don’t need a martyr. Perhaps this is the only way she can deal with things anymore, but it’s not doing either of us any good. When we got married, I had no idea what would happen in the future to my health, either did she. This wasn’t the life I wanted to give her. She tried hard and loved me through more than anyone should have to deal with. I still love her and believe she still loves me but we don’t get along as people might think.
(Continued …)
IP Logged

Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #73 on: Dec 15th, 2005, 12:00pm »

This having me committed was my final straw! I was very coherent and fine when she came home, but against my wishes she called the ER. They took me to the hospital and found nothing wrong with me, still she insisted to the doctors I was suicidal and needed to be committed. My hero! In the lockdown ward I talked to many doctors and psychiatrists who couldn’t find one reason I should have been sent there in the first place. In the meantime Annette feels it her place to write all her family, my friends … and my FAMILY! Worrying everyone with a bunch of bull! Let the pity letters pour in now for her from all of them and praise her for “taking such good care of me.” She knew damn well I wasn’t in the slightest bit of danger. After they talked to my doctors and psychologist, they agreed that there was no need for what happened. When I got out early, it pissed her off and she told me I’d now have to follow all her new rules, took my Xanax to work and would only allow me to take them on her terms. (Warning … never, never do that to someone with an anxiety disorder, only going to make things seriously worse!)
 So anyway, last night after getting tired of being interrupted and try to have a normal conversation, the only way I could get a word in was to yell … never done that to her before no matter how often she yells at me. We will be parting ways, and the sooner, the better. Send me the hate mail or call me what you like, but if you think about it this whole situation will give her back her life and I think she deserves a better one than I can offer. I wouldn’t have posted this if I hadn’t read all the crap being spread around, so I feel I have a right to express my side.
 Annette is still a wonderful person who has gotten too stressed out and found her way to try to cope, but it is too much for her, she needs some peace and she’ll only find it when I’m out of the picture. I’ll truly be glad for her to return home when she’s ready and can spend more time with her family and hope she finds happiness. I’ll probably be moved out by the end of the month.
Many may not agree … but it is best for both of us. Hope this can be accepted by all our “family” here with some understanding. With us separating I hope both of us are still welcome here without prejudice.
 Real life … maybe others can learn from our mistakes?
Dave
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #74 on: Dec 15th, 2005, 12:36pm »

Ok, well, wow.
All I can say is what I know, and you're right I don't know anything that goes on there, but...

Had Rex not been home, I would have contacted your ISP and based upon your posts, THEY would have called 911.

I'm not here to defend myself or anyone else for that matter. I just think you should know that after spending 10 plus years in online support groups, I've read hundreds of similar posts. VERY few of those were ever acted upon in this way. But I do know from experience that based upon your post(s), one way or the other, someone with flashing lights was going to come knocking on your door.

Once anyone feels there is a serious threat like this, and has the knowledge needed to do something, you either do it, or you take the risk of doing nothing, ending up with a very bad outcome, and living with that the rest of your life.  

Had nothing been done, and you'd just fallen asleep, not continuing to respond, the guys with the flashing lights would have broken your door down.

Besides that, all I can do is wish you and Annette both the best of luck and I'll still be here if either of you need anything.

Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss