Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 1:12am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « hey all !! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   hey all !!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: hey all !!  (Read 320 times)
cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

if ya dont like it take a walk

kingcazman
Email

hey all !!
« on: Dec 19th, 2005, 11:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hi everyone , im down in florida hanging with my dad for a couple weeks then back to new orleans for a while still so much help needed there. i just wanted to say happy holidays to you you all and may you all get some pf  time from santa .
keep the faith and be strong all of you good things do happen to good people i have to belive in that.
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: hey all !!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19th, 2005, 11:18pm »

Even tho I'm not full of holiday cheer I sure the heck do wish it to you and a very happy new year too !!! I jus have too much to do this time of year and crack under pressure Pam  Cool

Is it warm down there ? Siberia is probly warmer then Ohio rite now....kinda early for this close to zero stuff.......I heard 6 tonight and below zero chill factor. Man what's it gonna be like in Jan and Feb.....scarey !!!!!
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 1:25am »

What happens in Ohio usually comes our way in New York City. We've been all over the map from 65 degrees three weeks sgo---to snow and ice and single digits !!! My brother played football for Dayton University many years ago, so we're familiar with Ohio weather....and....I hope OSU beats Notre Dame in the bowl game. Should be a great game.
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:50am »

Lots of holiday cheer works for me and I hope you have more than your share of good fortune this year.  

You do good work.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 1:12pm »

May this be a HAPPY HOLIDAY for you and your family. Smiley
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

if ya dont like it take a walk

kingcazman
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 3:11pm »

i think we are all under attack by jack frost this year when i left boston it was was 21 degrees its was 85 when i got to florida now its 67 degreess my dad thinks i dragged cold air down with me . i think its like -17 in siberia this time of year so it could be worse , shit i should not have said that.
to be honest this is the hardest xmas ive ever been thru for that matter the hardest year but when i go to places like new orleans my life really is not that bad i guess thats why i do it to remind myself that its not that bad and helping others makes me feel good inside i dont feel worthless and self pitty .
most of all i wish i could take my own daughters pain from ch and have her never feel that again . i cant help but feel guilty sometomes even knowing its not my fault it still hurts like hell.
IP Logged
zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 12:48am »

Good morning Caz----Now I wake up because of the MTA strike--gotta get in the city before the traffic restrictions take effect.....would you believe the Yankees took Johnny Damon----I'm a Mets Fan and dislike the Yankees. My daughter also has bad headaches and it pains me that she might be Ch. The only thing is she can lay down--not me---I have to be standing up when I get an attack....I am hoping for your daughter and mine that they become CH free. Enjoy Fla. It is cold here in NYC and Christmas is going to be in the upper 40's. The weather has been all over the map.
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss