Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 12:44am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « SOMONE LET ME SEE A REBERETHER »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   SOMONE LET ME SEE A REBERETHER
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: SOMONE LET ME SEE A REBERETHER  (Read 359 times)
joke ten dam
New Board Junior
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

poldertocht  
Email

SOMONE LET ME SEE A REBERETHER
« on: Dec 20th, 2005, 7:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Embarassed Ok I am a bit low at the moment. Sh>>> whoe is not.  My latst three moths is no med exwpt imigran to abort. I am 57 cronic and experiencing fewer slightly less sewere attacks but imigran side affects getting stronger even on 1/2 dosage and i only use it with kip 7 or more.02 never woreked before but I want to try again. PLEASE SOMONE LET ME SEE A REBERETHER
IP Logged
joke ten dam
New Board Junior
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

poldertocht  
Email

Re: SOMONE LET ME SEE A REBERETHER
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:29pm »

KingOfPain  THANK YOU I realize now that when I tryed 02 I had the wrong mask. That may be the reason it did not work form  me then. I will contact my neuro to try it out again. It is stupid to try and see if a kip 7 may be a short one just because of the fear of the side effects of imigran. I would like to state that I am finding it very difficult lately to comunicate. I am getting older and am being hit less frequent and the intensity is getting slightly lower and am trying not to use medication brcause of side effects. I have mentiond something simelar in previos posts to those that know me. What I am erying to bring over is!!!!!!!!!!!!! try to use as littel medication as you can.... Mabe you can help me to explain??????????????
IP Logged
joke ten dam
New Board Junior
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

poldertocht  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:36pm »

Grin I am no newbe to the board and the buttons on the left. I happen to be dislexic but am wel tought in fonetic spelling. most peopel can read what i mean to say but it takes me a lot of exrta effotrt to read. it is easer for me to read responses to my entrys. Grin Thank ju for the pic i neaded. I can now show my neuro
IP Logged
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 10:44pm »

joke,

There's an EXTREMELY improved mask now at your disposal. Go to http://clustermasx.com, and order one immediately.  
Go over to the Meds board and read the Clustermasx Reviews.

I'm not fooling, Girl.
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss