Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 12:05am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Latest on Homer... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Latest on Homer...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Latest on Homer...  (Read 324 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

Latest on Homer...
« on: Dec 20th, 2005, 7:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Homer is settling in just fine.... He's such an adorable puppy. Still doesn't favor any type of doggie that I can see, but he loves sitting in my lap and cuddling up with me at night.

And he loves the doggie door. Such a good doggie -- hasn't pooped in the house in three days now...

We've "learned" not to leave anything on the floor cause he has this chewing habit. Caleb has lost a few toys so far and Granny has lost a couple of shoes, but..... he's an adorable puppy and it's Christmas after all.....

Caleb has "refused" to go to school this week cause he has to go to "work" and take care of Homer (his chores include feeding and watering and cleaning up any "mishaps" and of course entertainment). He takes his job seriously.  

But all in all, Homer has adjusted real well. Even when Granny accidently closed him up in the bathroom for several hours yesterday - he just took it with a grain of salt and was happy when we found him ( he followed me in there and I didn't notice when I came out and closed the door - we left for several hours - poor baby just took a nap till we got home - that's where I lost the shoes!)  

It's fun having a baby in the house.  Merry Christmas....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Lobster
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Latest on Homer...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:46am »

Pics of Homer, since BD hates us too much to share...  

IP Logged

Rock beats Scissors.
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 9:12am »

C'mon Barbara, show us a pic of the new baby and naturally of Caleb too, I'm sure the Lobster man is dead wrong Wink
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 10:36am »

I would but I'm electronically challenged -- my camera don't work right for some reason, I can't get it hooked up to the computer (don't know which hole to stick the damn docking station into) and the batteries aren't charging like they should.  

I know I'm not totally ignorant - just about anything to do with computers!!!! Undecided

Will post a pic when I figure out how to do it. I KNOW everyone is waiting with baited breath to see picture Grin of my babies (and I said I wouldn't be THAT kind of grandmother -- be careful what you say!!)

Hugs BD
IP Logged

Lobster
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 12:47pm »

Then just go pick a shot off the net and tell us it is Homer.  Like this:

Homer...
IP Logged

Rock beats Scissors.
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 5:09pm »

Barbara, weren't there some pics on an earlier thread, before he came home to you?

Zoey did a lot of the chewing thing when we first got her too and she is still so much "puppy" that we have to be careful sometimes what we leave around. (she ate my earrings once!)

I came home from work one day when she was still just a few months old and opened the door to a sea of blue foam! She had emptied a new couch pillow of every last shred of stuffing and it was literally EVERYWHERE. Hard to be mad when she was so cute and we knew she'd had so much fun!
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 5:21pm »

Ok, now it's going to hit the fan. I have a four year old who "does NOTHING!" He NOW has someone to blame everything on!!! "I didn't do that Granny - Homer did!" Yeah right! And how did Homer get up on a stool and get it off the wall and down on the floor to chew it up?????? UGHHHHHH!!!

Just looked up and Homer had one of my "collectible" Mickey characters. Now it was in a holder on the WALL and I don't think it jumped down on the floor, but Caleb didn't do it and doesn't have a clue how Homer got it. Must of jumped up there.  

Oh well, we're off to a Christmas Party at the kids play place -Oh joy oh joy...... Granny is so looking forward to a night out..... (his mommy has to work late and daddy is out of town - oh joy......)

Ya'll have a nice evening.....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 5:37pm »

on Dec 20th, 2005, 5:21pm, BarbaraD wrote:
Ok, now it's going to hit the fan. I have a four year old who "does NOTHING!" He NOW has someone to blame everything on!!! "I didn't do that Granny - Homer did!" Yeah right! And how did Homer get up on a stool and get it off the wall and down on the floor to chew it up?????? UGHHHHHH!!!

BD

ROFLMAO!!!
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:11pm »

Puppys and dogs do that cuz they think they are GUTTING sumthing. Nothn like killin a good pillow or couch for the day......I have a young chihuahua that is so bad I can NOT take my eye off him for one second. He has a pile of toys in a big toybox and what does he prefer to do......rip plants out of the pot till there is nothng left and drag them around the house.....and climb up under my computer desk to yank out papers and important stuff !!! If ya drop sumthin he EATS it.......he's in his big play pen more then he'd like to be but I am revamping in the rec room and he was tryin to recycle. Poop it out Pam  Cool
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss