Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2024, 6:08pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Merry Christmas !!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Merry Christmas !!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Merry Christmas !!!  (Read 225 times)
sassy_lady
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sassyladysassy  
Email

Merry Christmas !!!
« on: Dec 21st, 2005, 10:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello Everyone, we are so sorry that we have not been on !! & we will be busy for a while,  We Miss you all so much, but between working our jobs & working on the New Church , we are beat at the end of the day, we are luck just to be able to shower & crawl into bed, we will post pictures as soon as we can,  
They laft the Church in such a mess & sooooo neglected !! we have alot of work ahead of us & We are trying to get the Chapel & a couple of the rooms ready for the New Year!! we are trying to get it done so we can have our 1st service on the new year!! plus we have family down from Ohio so we are trying to fit them in as well !!  Please keep us in your Prayers & hearts,  
We really Miss all of you & I'm sorry to say That ! We are not sending X-mas cards this year so !!
We wanted to let all of you to know that you all are & always will be in our thoughts & Prayers!!
We love & Miss you all !!

Love Jolene, Charlie, & Matthew !!

God's Blessing upon each & every one of you all & his grace & Love !!
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: Merry Christmas !!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 10:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hope you guys have a great holiday !!!! I been bad with Xmas cards this year.......mostly been given them out at Xmas parties and in gift boxes or droppin in on people to give them out. I haven't even done any holiday bakeing yet......behind and counting Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss