Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 1:45am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Need some feedback »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Need some feedback
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Need some feedback  (Read 268 times)
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Need some feedback
« on: Jan 20th, 2005, 12:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Breakthru Clusters had calmed down for me...then my head stopped up and I am coughing really bad...unfortunately, this is causing me to get hit really bad several  times during the nite...my sinuses are really stopped up....Too many nurses out sick now so I am working at both hospitals and cant get to my  doctor until Monday...any suggestions on what I can do to get this pressure out of my head? I am on OTC cough meds, cold meds and even started Septra DS last nite..it was the only antibiotic I had available...says you can use it for bronchitis and I am sure I have that too with this cough I have.....Any feedback would be appreciated....thanks smiles,nancyc Ps forgot to mention I have laryngitis too...cant talk but still functioning LOL
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2005, 1:04pm by nancyc » IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Need some feedback
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20th, 2005, 1:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sheesh nancy...are you ever gonna get a break?!? I know that full sinus' are a huge trigger for me, so a good decongestant is a must. And a strong cough medicine. An antihistimane to stop the runny nose may help keep it decongested. Can you get the doc to call in a scrip for Flonase...it got my sinus swelling down pretty fast. Zyrtec was the best antihistimine I ever tried...24 hours and no drowsiness. Gosh I hope you get some relief...how's your back?   love to you, nani  hug
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss