Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 12:53am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « MY NEUROLOGIST JUST FIRED ME! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   MY NEUROLOGIST JUST FIRED ME!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: MY NEUROLOGIST JUST FIRED ME!  (Read 1371 times)
brainfreeze
New Board Junior
USA 

Email

Re: MY NEUROLOGIST JUST FIRED ME!
« Reply #25 on: Jul 29th, 2005, 4:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had my first neurologist fire me too after my third visit with him.  I received a letter in the mail stating we couldn't have a doctor/patient relationship since I was infuriated at the fact that he couldn't understand what 'pain' was.
I found a better neuro after that.    I pray that no other CH sufferer goes to him.
IP Logged

Susan
kayarr
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

kayarr2k  
Email

Re: MY NEUROLOGIST JUST FIRED ME!
« Reply #26 on: Sep 1st, 2005, 10:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jun 8th, 2005, 7:00pm, Jonny wrote:
Get a new Doc...if he wants to play God he aint helping you....just his own ego.....Fuck him!!!!

If you need help getting 02 let me know......you never NEED a script for it Grin

..............jonny....on the south shore of mass

Sir, if you have  a secret to getting O2 Please share.  We moved and the oxygen service was horrible about wanting a prescription.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!  Took me three freakin' weeks to get something done.  I was fuming!  
So to save my breathe if there is a next time please do tellSmiley
IP Logged

Nothing is impossible! Just believe!!!!!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss