Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 1:20am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Mood questions.. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Mood questions..
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mood questions..  (Read 1054 times)
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

Re: Mood questions..
« Reply #25 on: Nov 10th, 2005, 6:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Jill, I find that just before a hit I seem to become even more irritated (for the lack of another word) and then the hit.  

That does not mean that I am not moody, a hermit and mostly stay out of people's way the rest of the time.

Even my kids know, when Mommy starts to sweat the small stuff it is time to make like a leaf Wink

IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
Rebel_Python
New Board Newbie
USA 

Down with the sickness

Email

« Reply #26 on: Nov 11th, 2005, 8:42am »

Here's a little story about the bullistics of a CH attack. I live alone,and while I keep a clean house,sometimes my dishes get away from me. My mother came to visit me one day right in the middle of a really bad fight with the beast. She just can't stand to see a sink full of dishes,and you know how mothers are, God bless her,she started to wash those dishes for me. I came out and asked her very politely to please quit rattling those dishes.She wouldn't have it so I politely asked her to step aside and when she did I reached into the sink grabbed everything and tossed it out the front door. When the attack was over I hugged her and I was so sorry for having acted like that to her. So, yes,the beast will make you a not so nice person when you're under attack.
IP Logged

Jason P Adams..........Rebel Python
kimmiedawn81
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stuck in the middle with you!

kimmiedawn8199   kimmiedawn21

« Reply #27 on: Nov 11th, 2005, 8:45am »

I feel the same way!  I get very bitchy during my ch cycle.  I feel for my boyfriend when I'm going through this.
IP Logged

marlinsfan
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love this place!

Email

« Reply #28 on: Nov 11th, 2005, 8:55am »

This last cycle, my first since being properly diagnosed, for the first time I didn't blow up at my wife. In the past she always thought that stress was causing my HAs, and would give me grief about relaxing.... This time around, we both knew stress had nothing to do with it, so she laid off me. The cycle lasted almost 3 months.
IP Logged
rbmb
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #29 on: Nov 11th, 2005, 1:50pm »

I get a little depressed and irritable at the beginning of a cycle because, having been through a number of them, I know what to expect.........2 or 3 months of waking up in the middle of the night with this burning pain behind my eye. The meds make it somewhat more tolerable, but it definitely affects my lifestyle. I tend not to want to spend the night anywhere but at home where my "comfort zone" is. I had my nightly attacks while on a camping trip last summer and was walking around the campground in the dark with a flashlight, holding my eye and mumbling to myself. People must have been thinking "What's with this guy?". I'd have rather been at home.
        Rich
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss