Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 1:57pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « another new person »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   another new person
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: another new person  (Read 308 times)
aliasgirl4
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

another new person
« on: Apr 22nd, 2004, 6:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

[color=Orange][/color]

Hello every one! I just found this site and it's helped a ton! I haven't been to a doctor to officialy say i have cluster headaches, but I think I do because I've had blood work done and eyes checked and come up empty every time. I don't really fit the profile for cluster head aches, but i have the symptoms. I don't smoke or drink and I'm young. I'm in shape too. I had head aches off and on for a few months and then for 2 months straight and right now I'm pain free (knock on wood) I'd love any tips or info any one has! Thanks  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
pubgirl

Email

Re: another new person
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22nd, 2004, 7:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello aliasgirl and a warm welcome to the site Cheesy

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by not fitting the profile, but have the symptoms. Also don't understand the headaches being "off and on", how long on and how long off?

Any chance you could be a bit more specific and we should be able to help

Wendy

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2004, 7:52pm by pubgirl » IP Logged
tsayswhy
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 22nd, 2004, 11:42pm »

Hello aliasgirl4  Welcome aboard

could use some more info. on what you mean on profile
also did you try taking the cluster quiz maybe that might help you but i am glad to see you are pain free right now Wink.

IP Logged

if you are going my way---i will walk with you
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

« Reply #3 on: May 8th, 2004, 10:08pm »

Welcome aboard aliasgirl4

Sorry to hear that you are one of us but trust me I was so glad to know that I wasnt alone in this.  so anytime you want to scream in pain I will be happy to scream in pain with you!!!

LETS BE PAIN FREE

MYNM156
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
katethecelt
New Board Veteran
USA 

katethecelt  
Email

« Reply #4 on: May 8th, 2004, 11:13pm »

Welcome to Clusterville!  Wish you didn't have to be here.  If you do have CH's, this is the best place to come for info, support, whatever you need.

I agree that more specifics about your symptoms would be helpful.  Also, any meds you are taking or have taken for the Clusters is a good thing to include in your reply/post.

Glad to hear you are Pain Free!

Kate
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #5 on: May 12th, 2004, 6:35pm »

Welcome aboard and sorry if you have to deal with this horror. You will find lots of good ideas and support here.  One way to tell if you are experiencing clusters is that they will wake you out of a sound sleep. I hope you fail all the clusterhead quizzes though.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
tracey
New Board Newbie
England 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: May 13th, 2004, 6:32am »

Welcome to the site, it has been a massive source of information for me over the last few weeks,  Sorry to hear you are suffering the same, i agree with Charlie the waking from sound sleep is the biggest nightmare.  How long have you been pain free.
What Medications are you taking? Do any help ?
The more information you give the more help you will get from others.
Good Luck and long may you stay pain free.
IP Logged
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #7 on: May 13th, 2004, 10:05am »

Welcome to the MB.  Sorry that you are another victim of the beast.  REM sleep is where he loves to dwell,  at least for me anyway,  if I can avoid REM it seems to keep him at bay, or a t least he dosen't stomp on me as hard.  Down side - no REM, no good sleep and that will wear on me quickly.
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss