Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 4:42pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « new to this site »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   new to this site
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: new to this site  (Read 172 times)
solmask
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

new to this site
« on: May 28th, 2004, 1:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i have suffered with these type of headaches for ten years and did"nt realise there was so many sufferers out there.reading some of the posts and medical info was quite frighting as it was describing my life.have been to the doctor who sent me away saying it was a virus prescribing ibuprofen.so when the latest headaches started this week i decided to check the web i am glad i did this has been a great help.
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: new to this site
« Reply #1 on: May 28th, 2004, 2:42pm »

Yep, this is a great place to be if you suffer from clusters. Otherwise it's boring as hell. Welcome to the board. I see you're from across the pond. We have lots of folks from your home. There's even an Organization for Understanding Cluster Headaches-United Kingdom. I don't have the web address but you can find it by ckicking the OUCH website button on the left side of your screen.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Filbert
New Board Veteran
United_Kingdom 

"Gravy-pure gravy and don't forget it."

Re: new to this site
« Reply #2 on: May 28th, 2004, 8:51pm »

Hi and welcome
        Take it from your post that you haven't been given any meds that are any use at all. Common problem with most docs in most places. All I can suggest is to not give up.You shouldn't have to put up with this excrutiating condition with no help!! Read all the info here it's very good and have a look at ouch uk as well as Bob as suggested. Things can get better!!

All the best Filbert
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss