Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 11:07pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « new member long time sufferer »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   new member long time sufferer
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: new member long time sufferer  (Read 269 times)
atltrappers
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

new member long time sufferer
« on: Jul 14th, 2005, 12:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hi,yall can call me trap my nickname 4 yrs. Im 32yrs old and been suffering from ch all my life.I remember at the age of 2 waking up at nite in pain a child nor anyone sould have to suffer.my dad would hold me and pray 4 me sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt. it had to be hard 4 him to deal with 4 he also suffers with headaches but not ch.I have a 4yr old son the spitting image of me HEAD to toe. im affraid 4 him he just the other day complained his head hurt and i had to watch him suffer.I pray to the lord its not ch. I have many questons for yall and hope i can help also.ive been reading up on our god giving shrooms and im a very good farmer and know alot about the rite ones and the ones that can kill such as death cap. anyone new to shrooms be careful not to just eat any old shroom found in a cow field. know your stuff.
  Ive been unable to hold a job 4 the past 2yrs because the demoned visits me to often IM broke because of ch Ive lost my marriage I once had do to them. and need help maybe from the government so i can visit docters.
  I used to have very good insurance and utilized it to see differant docters. and was diagnosed with ch,migrains and sinus headaches. Ive never gone a day in my life without 1 kind of headache or another truely.    
 I cant get mad at exemployers for letting me go cause they dont understand ch nor do I expect them to understand. ive tried gov. assistance but they tell me my condition is not a disability. If they could only feel the pain that would change. so if any of u my new found family could lead me in the rite path i would forever be grateful. thank all of you for this site my new home. I hope in the near future I can help yall.  I got to leave 4 now my head is splitting. thanks your new brother Trap.

IP Logged
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

Re: new member long time sufferer
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14th, 2005, 1:14pm »

Well welcome aboard Trap..  

I am also kind new here only been around about 45 days or so... The best advise I can give you from my point of view is to READ, READ, and READ more. This is the most information that you will ever find on CH... and it is the only place where someone understands and knows what you are going through.... Gotta Hang Tough.. I know its Hard, but I am fighting the BEAST myself on a daily basis.

Before I fond this home.. I was ready to give up myself, but with the help of the people here I am still kicking & screaming, but I do have a better out look on life in general.

There are many different options for fighting the BEAST, I am not one to consult on that, but someone will come along shortly and help you there.  

I just want to Welcome you ... and let you know that you are not CRAZY and you are not ALONE... We are all here to help and support each other through the Good & Bad times.

Fight the Good Fight

PFDAN's (Pain Free Days And Night's) to YOU !!!  

Charlie
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
atltrappers
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jul 14th, 2005, 1:43pm »

thank u charlie  
 your fast respones is an eye opener in its self.
Im so thankful. I ask the lord to continue to bless this site I know it helps so many. Im looking forward to watching it grow and hope I can help to. Trap
IP Logged
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 14th, 2005, 2:01pm »

Its cool... I am lucky I can surf the board and work at the same time..  

The one thing that I would recomend is to list what your symptoms are, how often you get CH, what you are using for meds, Basically a history of your CH..& Meds..  

It will help alot of the Vet's of the CH War here help you out even more.

I'll be Praying for you my Friend... Smiley

PFDAN's to You !!!  

IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Jul 14th, 2005, 2:05pm »

Hello Trap,
Sorry to hear you're hurting.
On the left side of your screen is an 'OUCH website' button. Click it.
At the OUCH website click the 'Cluster Help' button.
Click the 'Cluster Resources' button.
Then select the 'Disability Claims'.
There may be some help for you there.
Good luck. Keep in touch.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
atltrappers
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Jul 14th, 2005, 5:57pm »

thanks bobg that info should get me started ill read all of it extensivly i hope it will help Trap
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss