Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 30th, 2024, 12:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thank you for this VALIDATING experience. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thank you for this VALIDATING experience.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thank you for this VALIDATING experience.  (Read 283 times)
JPlocher
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Thank you for this VALIDATING experience.
« on: Sep 6th, 2005, 5:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi everyone,
My name is Jessica.  I'm 24 and I've been getting CH for. . . 6 years now and thankfully, it didn't take very long to figure out what was going on.  Finding something that helps the pain has been another story but I always find myself coming back to this webpage with every episode and just knowing that all of you are out there is incredibly validating when I'm feeling crazy and no one understands what's going on with me. . .  

Like a lot of you, I've tried endless treatments with varied success.  I'm currently in week two of what is usually a 4 week episode and the new plan of action appears to be helping - Verapamil (which seems to be working already) and Imitrex Injections.  I have also had a ton of success with regulating my wake/sleep cycle, excersizing the minute I feel a headache coming on, never allowing myself to get too hungry, cutting out alcohol and cigarettes during episodes, and of course the water treatment.  I guess I try not to let myself get too excited when these things start to work though. . . they never seem to work long enough.  

Well, I'm at about a K2/K3 so I'm going to sign off but I wanted to say hello and tell you all how grateful I am for this website and for everything you have all shared.  I wish you all some PF days.

Jessica
IP Logged
lionsound
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

breathe

Re: Thank you for this VALIDATING experience.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 6th, 2005, 5:59pm »

Hi Jessica!
Welcome! Smiley

This place is great, Isn't it? You are not alone, We understand. Smiley

Seems like you've read alot already, please don't be shy if you have any questions.  

Sorry you're in pain right now hug, but very glad you are here.

Be well and Pain free,
-lionsound
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: Thank you for this VALIDATING experience.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 6th, 2005, 8:05pm »

Hi Jessica,
I hope it is a short cycle!!

When PF, stick around and "pay it forward" Wink

Support is never ending!

Eric
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss