Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 30th, 2024, 11:56am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « im new »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   im new
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: im new  (Read 458 times)
brian_m

Email

im new
« on: Sep 8th, 2005, 5:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

im epesodic (22yrs ouut of 40) with the same symtoms as most except i never feel like banging my head (juust squishing it).  i am happy to find this sight only to validate some of my own research. some of you guuys are going to kill each other, juust becauuse we have the same symptoms?  
on my own research of dehydraytion / allergies and the benefits of h2o to break the allergy cycle my wife and i think we started the end of my cycles.
22 yrs  of trying diffferent things and everyyear the same optimism with no resuults.
the one year i didnt get them (16yrs ago) i drank huuge amouunts of gatouurade. i only remember what was different abouut that yr this year when i started to extra hydrate myself more than usual and notice relief. nxt yr im going to drink waterx3 and ask my dr why he hasnt prescribed oxygen(i dont believe in quuick fix)
i oppologize to the sight co-ordinator(S) for my last message that they didnt post but i think you shouuld also delete the druug promoters on this sight so we can concintrate on a cuure.
IP Logged
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

Re: im new
« Reply #1 on: Sep 8th, 2005, 9:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Sep 8th, 2005, 5:02pm, brian_m wrote:
i oppologize to the sight co-ordinator(S) for my last message that they didnt post but i think you shouuld also delete the druug promoters on this sight so we can concintrate on a cuure.

Welcome to the site, nice to meet you too, sorry its under these conditions....  

Hmmm.. oh yeah the ads from Google... Well unless you know someone who wants to foot the bill for the site... just don't scroll down that far... Smiley

I use this site about 10hrs a day, I have only read one once, but I click on them daily, cause you generate money to help keep this site online.. and the owner from going broke, just cause he has a good heart..

Read, Read & Read.. you will find more information here than any where in the world... and the best supporter's in the world.. stick around you will find out...  

Pain Free Days to You !!!
Charlie
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
brian_m

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 8th, 2005, 10:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

"yay" you are my 1st reply. thanks charlie, buut the owner(s) are way too smart to go broke financially plus the "only"riches anyone "ever" has is.... "a good heart"  

look in the specific column if you are interested in trying a druug free study with me . (water x3)
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 8:58am »

[quote author=brian_m link=board=knowya;num=1126216929;start=0#2 date=09/08/05 at 22:00:07  buut the owner(s) are way too smart to go broke financially plus the "only"riches anyone "ever" has is.... "a good heart"  

[/quote]

Um...the "owner" of this site is a CH sufferer. He pays for this out of his own pocket, so people like you (and I) don't have to feel alone anymore.  Angry
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #4 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 9:50am »

on Sep 8th, 2005, 5:02pm, brian_m wrote:

22 yrs  of trying diffferent things and everyyear the same optimism with no resuults.

Maybe this site will help.  Its creator was all too aware of that and anticipated your arrival, hoping another year wouldn't go by without being able to help; including those who may have strayed in the wrong direction with misinformation or have been less informed on their own.
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2005, 9:54am by Kevin_M » IP Logged
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #5 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 11:03am »

brian,

welcome to the site. appreciate the research you've been doing on yourself. take some time to read up mate, there's a lot of research that's gone on here that has many of us able to manage these things quite well. the "cure" may panacea for most of us, but effective management using many of the treatments you can find on this site is an answer TODAY.

I see you're from Midland. My family is from Midland. My mother was born there, as was my sister. Spent many summers up on Georgian Bay on Kettles Beach over past Penetang across from Giants Tomb.  

I thought for many years I was managing the best I could with my CH but after spending some time here have found answers that have changed my life. Just from opening my mind and realizing that there's a lot for me to still learn from other sufferers. I had a wrestling match with my Dr for O2 (as many others have) and the anxiety and friction was well worth the fight. After getting it it's like going to bar with a really good buddy who happens to be 6' 8" and professionaly boxer -- you always feel someone's got your back.

Good luck with CH and PF days and nights.

Scott
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 1:23pm »

I have no idea why i got this PM, seeing that I never PM'ed this idiot.

on Sep 9th, 2005, 11:16pm, brian_m wrote:
ok dare buud i try dat but only if youu try O2 in a dirty needle and  a nammer on youu ed  nxt time "aye".

Hmmmmmm!

IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 1:40pm »

Well that proves these aren't just an executive headache eh?!! ROTFLMAO!!
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #8 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 7:11pm »

on Sep 10th, 2005, 1:40pm, LeLimey wrote:
Well that proves these aren't just an executive headache eh?!! ROTFLMAO!!

LMAO! You got that right!
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss