Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 4:51am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Letter to insurance company »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Letter to insurance company
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Letter to insurance company  (Read 339 times)
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

Letter to insurance company
« on: Jan 3rd, 2006, 12:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

To whom it may concern,
As you know, most of the time it is easier to play pick-up-sticks with your butt-cheeks than to get medical attention at Kaiser Permanente, however, I would like to take this opportunity to point out one of the few employees I have met at Kaiser as going way above and well beyond the typical Kaiser do-it-yourself type service.
Mr. Bob Wall was working in the only open department at Kaiser (for 3 days) – Urgent Care.  After spending several hours on hold with your company to simply schedule procedures already ordered by a Kaiser doctor, I decided it would be more effective for me to spend my time in your Urgent Care facility.  Luckily, that’s where I met Bob Wall.  He took it upon himself to make sure we got medical attention in just 4 short hours.  Like I said, the strings Bob pulled, and the steps he took to get a patient to see a doctor were outstanding.  
I recommend Kaiser send all employees to the “Bob Wall School of Getting the Job Done”.  Bob took care of your customer to the best of anyone’s ability, and I would like you to recognize your employee for this.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my disgust at your company’s holiday schedule.  For the last 3 days your company has been closed, with the exception of urgent care.  When I signed my agreement to get insurance with your company, I didn’t see it anywhere stated that we will have to schedule our medical needs around your 3 day holidays.  Why is it that I can go to Shari’s on Christmas day at any time of the morning, afternoon or night and get an order of Flapjacks, but Kaiser Permanente is closed for 3 straight days?  Shari’s cares so much about their customers they will serve you chicken fried steak 365 days a year, but Kaiser Permanente thinks their client’s needs are not even as important as chicken fried steak?
That’s sad.

Krista and Brian

Believe it or not, the VP of customer relations was upset that i sent this letter to 10 executives at Kaiser.  

IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Letter to insurance company
« Reply #1 on: Jan 3rd, 2006, 12:20pm »

Their motto:

Serving the Individual / Family and Business Community with Affordable Health Care Solutions Since "1993"

Sheesh, Brian...they don't say anything about being open everyday. You're so demanding.  Wink
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 4th, 2006, 6:56am »

It amazes me what the "executives" DON'T know about the company.  Keep up the letter writing. They need to be woke up a little......

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: Jan 4th, 2006, 9:36am »

No good deed goes unpunished.  Unfortunately, Mr. Bob Wall will probably get fired for not following company procedure.

Take 2 flapjacks and call me in the morning.  Undecided

IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 4th, 2006, 5:16pm »

on Jan 4th, 2006, 9:36am, Gator wrote:
No good deed goes unpunished.  Unfortunately, Mr. Bob Wall will probably get fired for not following company procedure.

Isnt our Pinkfloyds name" Bob Wall?"

I could be wrong Undecided
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #5 on: Jan 4th, 2006, 5:34pm »

on Jan 4th, 2006, 5:16pm, Jonny wrote:

Isnt our Pinkfloyds name" Bob Wall?"

I could be wrong Undecided

Or was it Pinkfloyd's album named "Wall"   Smiley
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 4th, 2006, 5:35pm »

on Jan 4th, 2006, 5:34pm, Kevin_M wrote:
Or was it Pinkfloyd's album named "Wall"   Smiley

LMMFAO....Kevin Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: Jan 4th, 2006, 5:39pm »

I believe our Bob's last name is Wold.

IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 4th, 2006, 5:42pm »

on Jan 4th, 2006, 5:39pm, Gator wrote:
I believe our Bob's last name is Wold.

Thanks, Gator.
IP Logged

- Guiseppi

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss