Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 1:08am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « We need some good luck wishes for a brave boy! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   We need some good luck wishes for a brave boy!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: We need some good luck wishes for a brave boy!  (Read 984 times)
Wendy

Email

Re: We need some good luck wishes for a brave boy!
« Reply #25 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 9:34am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Wow, Dawson.....you are way cool and brave! It is like a space ship, if only you could really go into space , huh

maybe if you stay really still while they do it, Mom will buy you a Buzz costume?? Or some candy to go with it? Wink
IP Logged
Ghost
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Farting relieves the pressure

« Reply #26 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 10:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I hate missing these! Hey Dawson no problem with it, ask them to play music for you and see if the clicking noise is out of beat, its kinda fun. You will be fine and have mom get you some new toys for being good during it ok. Grin Grin Wink

Let us know how it went.

Mike
IP Logged

Illigitimus Non Tatum Carborundum
If all men are endowed by their creator, why was mine so short sighted?

***WARNING*** Oxygen will rust your pipes!Wink
crftymom
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Junior
USA 

Proud wife of a Navy Man!!

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 5:17pm »

We are home and Dawson is doing great!  He is just really tired and hungry!  The people were so wonderful and caring there, they made him feel so relaxed and not scared.  The best part was that it was an open MRI.  So no big tube to go into!  I think I was more uneasy then he was.  Thank you so much for all of your kind words and thoughts.  You all are wonderful.  I don't know what I would do if I hadn't found this site.  As soon as we get the results I will be sure to let you know.  Again, you guys are great.  Now I am off to get ready for his big day tomorrow.  I can't believe he is gonna be 7.  The time has gone so fast, and I wouldn't change a second of it for anything.  It's stuff like this that really makes you love what you have and not worry so much about what you don't.  Take care and wish everyone well.    
Thanks again!!
Margo
IP Logged
DennyM
New Board Newbie
Australia 

She-Who's-Never -Obeyed

« Reply #28 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 11:27pm »

Hey Dawson

You just have yourself a really wonderful Birthday!! And don't you just have some exciting stories to tell all your friends? We're all so proud of you, little mate!!

Here's wishing you loads of love and heaps of fascinating goodies!
IP Logged

Forgive them their sins against us, just don't let them forget 'em.
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Jan 10th, 2006, 9:12am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON!
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss