Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 10:00pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « If you haven't watched Extreme Mkovr: Home Edition »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   If you haven't watched Extreme Mkovr: Home Edition
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: If you haven't watched Extreme Mkovr: Home Edition  (Read 354 times)
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

If you haven't watched Extreme Mkovr: Home Edition
« on: Jan 15th, 2006, 8:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

You are missing the greatest show on TV........ever. Without question. Period.

As many tears that are flowing in my house right now, Noah would be able to float that ark.

If you haven't seen it, you are missing the most uplifting, most incredible thing ever done. It makes me proud to be a human again.
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
chewy

Email

Re: If you haven't watched Extreme Mkovr: Home Edi
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15th, 2006, 8:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I'll stick with South Park.
IP Logged
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15th, 2006, 8:32pm »

love ya chewy, but you can't take the wind outta these sails.  South park is fun, yep, I agree, but nothing like this.

IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 15th, 2006, 8:53pm »

Quote:
I'll stick with South Park

Me too.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
minnie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

my greatest joys are my daughters April & Beth

MSNMSGR-me.minnie.7053@hotmail  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 15th, 2006, 9:33pm »

The girls and I Love extreme home makeover.I TiVo
it and we watch it together.People in my town are hoping to get them to rebuilda local families home.Five people were in the home when it exploded because of a natural gas explosion a couple weeks before x-mas.nearby home are unlivable because the blast was so bad.it was a couple,their 12 and 8 year old sons and a 11 year old nephew.The have twin 19 year old sons one is away at basic training and one was supposed to be home in the basement with a friend but stayed out all night instead.He never would have survived if he had been home.All are out of the hospital except the Dad who will be a few more weeks.Quite the miracle rescurers said their was almost a shield around the area the family was in .Love the show but they just did a show about a natural gas explosion may not do one soon.
 Minnie
IP Logged

Friends are Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #5 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 5:50am »

Usually our TV stations pick up anything which has been popular somewhere else, but I'm not sure if we can see that one. We do have plenty of show similar to that, though.

Sanna
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Cathi04
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 9:46am »

OK, OK, I admit, I love the show too, and I watch soo little TV these days. Nothing to enjoy!
Of course, after Home Makeover, there's Desperate Housewives............I am totally hooked on that for pure entertainment!

Cathi
IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #7 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 6:10am »

Our small company was contacted by ABC and asked to donate several high-end products for the show featuring the Goodale family of Wells Harbor, Maine.  

We were a little shocked but after confirming it wasn't a scam we donated the items.  Mary Jo watches all the time so it was basicaly a no brainer - this is a reality TV show that actually has a real purpose.  

Tom
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 6:57am »

The Real show on ABC is great---the copy cat show on Fox lied to the people. It , obviously is off the air now . They built up houses so that the taxes would double---and the owners basically couldn't afford the new and improved house. ABC Extreme Makeover covers all the bases and actually gives the owners money to pay the taxes, college tuition, utilitiy bills--It really is a terrific show and some of them bring people to tears...
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss