Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 10:57am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I have a dilemma »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I have a dilemma
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I have a dilemma  (Read 729 times)
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

Re: I have a dilemma
« Reply #25 on: Dec 15th, 2006, 12:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 14th, 2006, 11:46pm, cootie wrote:
I think I'd give it up too but ESP if it was anything recent.....but I'd not want sumone to DISCLOSE how they found out and have that type a person comein back on ya......anyhow......HOW do you look up people's backgrounds like that tho ? Brad was askin about that not long ago for the shop in case they ever did have to hire sumone new. They've had problems with people before that were into wierd shit they found out about the HARD WAY. Not a felon Pam

My company uses an outside company to do background checks on any potential hire. The prospective employee has to provide license number info for past 5 years and SSN and then you provide it to the background investigation company and they send you a full report. You'll find them easily in the yellow pages or a gajillion of them on the internet. I found mine in the yellow pages and its steered me away from a couple of guys that had largely fictional resumes.
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss