Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 2:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Happy friken birthday “SUNCT” »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Happy friken birthday “SUNCT”
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Happy friken birthday “SUNCT”  (Read 220 times)
Mattrf
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Thank god for my wife and kids who keep me alive.

Mattrf  
Email

Happy friken birthday “SUNCT”
« on: Dec 15th, 2006, 10:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It has been one year this week since this cycle started and today I feel just as crappy as I did a year ago and the only change has been to my bank account. I know there are those in much worse shape then I but I am really depressed right now. On top of this crap my family has been a true pain in the ass my in-laws have made my wife and I feel like bad parents when it comes to our 17 year old daughter, and she is putting us through hell right now she seem to live on anger and strife, she wants to fight with us all the time and the harder we try not to fight the harder it seems she tries. She called me the other day because she was mad at her mom and was unable to get her on the phone so she calls me and starts screaming at me over something I had nothing to do with, it’s like a drug to her, she couldn’t yell at her mom but seemed to need to yell at someone so she called me, I kept asking her why she was yelling at me, I had nothing to do with it and she just kept saying well I can’t get a hold of mom! Oh and this was on her little sisters 8th birthday, she ruined it for all of us, my little girl said it was her worse birthday ever. My life sucks right now.
 hurl
Matt
IP Logged

There is no stronger a person then one who can deal with brain pain and still function.
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

Re: Happy friken birthday “SUNCT”
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15th, 2006, 10:52am »

And you're a year older than you were when it started! Grin

I'm just trying to get you to smile about something, Matt. We love you around here. Try not to get too down. We live in an imperfect world. Our solutions to the problems that are caused by that imperfect world are, themselves, imperfect.

We do the best we can, and hopefully the majority of our decisions are made out of love for our family, friends, and our fellow man.

Tell your oldest that, no matter how hard she tries, she can't make you stop loving her. It usually stops them dead in their tracks.
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

Re: Happy friken birthday “SUNCT”
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15th, 2006, 11:10am »

on Dec 15th, 2006, 10:52am, brewcrew wrote:

Tell your oldest that, no matter how hard she tries, she can't make you stop loving her. It usually stops them dead in their tracks.

Bill, that's brilliant!  Matt, I speak from personal experience when I tell you that her attitude will improve--eventually.  An awful lot of young ladies her age are total drama queens.  You won't believe what a couple of years can do.  You've come a long way in the last year in terms of understanding your SUNCT.  Hang in there.

patk
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss