Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 1st, 2024, 8:51pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A Clear and Present Danger »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   A Clear and Present Danger
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Clear and Present Danger  (Read 532 times)
Batch
New Board Old Timer
USA 

FOX 2 - Check 6

Email

A Clear and Present Danger
« on: Dec 17th, 2006, 3:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Add your own caption or comments...

The arrogant elitist jerk has a long history of crapping all over our troops for his own personal gain, then talking to our nations enemies...
IP Logged

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, not any before nor after, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. Man has one virginity to lose in fighters, and if it is a lovely airplane he loses it to, there is where his heart will forever be.
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

Re: A Clear and Present Danger
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 3:20pm »

The saddest part is the amount of support he has here in America.
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 3:56pm »

I don't even think he's in the running this time...
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 4:54pm »

Democrats need some passion. This guy wasnt it. We just may have one after a long drought. It would be fun.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 5:18pm »

Now I am no great fan of John Kerry but

The clear and present danger in the USA is idiots that keep posting this kind of garbage living in the past and never awakening to the future. They do nothing to help put this country back on track and only seek to derail where this country may stand in the world.

half the voters in this country thought different than you

I bet your still upset that the grand wizard of the KKK moved to europe batch.  

Run for office if you oppose him. If this post helps you to show your manhood here in a supposedly public forum then more power to you.

It is these kind of people that are the real enemies of the America I used to know.

I apologize if I offended you as you did me.
I shall comment no more in this thread.
IP Logged

MJ
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 6:56pm »

on Dec 17th, 2006, 5:18pm, MJ wrote:

The clear and present danger in the USA is idiots that keep posting this kind of garbage living in the past and never awakening to the future.

Idiots?....if we keep living in the past we will make the same mistakes.....Idiots?

Kerry is an ass-hole and hes in the past Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

floridian

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 8:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I will sleep sounder tonight knowing that the Yellow Keyboard Brigade that have smeared Kerry, Max Cleland, John McCain, and others decent Americans is keeping this nation safe with Photoshop.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2006, 8:48pm by floridian » IP Logged
Kirk
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

161860987 161860987   kirk_jones511   krkevrtt
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 7:59am »

John Kerry smeared himself long ago. In so many ways. That he is really too easy a target.
 The yellow keyboard crowd doesn't stand a chance of smearing John McCain enough to do any damage. He's almost sort of honest. Pretty rare for an elected official.
 smokin
IP Logged

floridian

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 9:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 18th, 2006, 7:59am, Kirk wrote:
John Kerry smeared himself long ago. In so many ways. That he is really too easy a target.
 The yellow keyboard crowd doesn't stand a chance of smearing John McCain enough to do any damage. He's almost sort of honest. Pretty rare for an elected official.
 smokin

McCain was knocked out of the 2000 primary with lies about his illegitimate black baby and fabrications about his wife's alleged drug problem.  His good charachter (for a politician) is no match for lies and rumors among Borat's friends in South Carolina.
IP Logged
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #9 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 11:53am »

CAUTION - The sounds you are hearing are the result of "dead horses" being beat.  Regurgitating career politicians with the same party affiliations/motivations, political debts, corporate ties/campaign debts combined with post election apathy by Americans have given us…  

Dangerous levels of national debt floated primarily by Communist China who can’t buy it fast enough.  Any guess how China is generating the capital needed to float our disastrous economic “Free Trade” over “Fair Trade” policies?  Guess who makes up for missing Federal revenue when the only source of income provided to the Federal Government by the Founding Fathers – (duties, taxes, tariffs, on imports and exports) have been traded away via one-sided “Free Trade” agreements?

Record trade deficits generating massive profits for multi-national corporations incorporated outside of the U.S. to avoid paying U.S. taxes and profits for investors at the expense of opportunity and true economic strength/growth within U.S. borders.  Modified accounting for unemployment rates to hide the fact that unemployment in the U.S. is higher now than in the 70’s.

Severe national security issues from over-reliance on cheap/excessive imports that have thoroughly trashed U.S. manufacturing infrastructure and reduced the U.S. standard of living.  Absurd “Free Trade” agreements allowing products produced in foreign countries with “Closed Markets” to flood the “Free Market” of the U.S.  Most recently the U.S. military has come under fire for outsourcing production of proprietary armor plating and giving away taxpayer funded military secrets because only two U.S. manufactures of this armor remain in operation and are unable to meet demand or afford the cost of re-tooling/staffing to meet demand.        

Illegal immigration rationalized as somehow good for the country because it’s cheap labor while borders and ports remain unsecured at a time when the U.S. is deploying troops/expending hundreds of billions in foreign countries to keep the nation safe from terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

A Social Security trust robbed blind to subsidize general government operations and special projects with no provisions to re-pay money “borrowed” from it.  Nearly 3-trillion in worthless IOU’s have replaced our money, collecting no interest and backed by a national bank so deep in debt that solvency may not be possible.  Any surprise that legislators do not contribute to the system and have set up private retirement plans funded by additional taxpayer dollars that guarantee them 100% of their salary when they retire.  

Massive tax burdens hidden by spreading taxes across virtually every aspect of each American’s life.  Federal Income/payroll, Federal Excise, State/Local income, property, gasoline, sales, basic services - telephone, electricity, natural gas, Sin – alcohol, tobacco, etc., etc., etc.  And don’t forget government fees charged on top of taxes for every basic service provided by government employees.  Estimates are that the the average American making less than $100K pays nearly 60% of their gross annual income to taxes and government fees.  While seniors and displaced workers loose homes because they can’t afford property taxes - the U.S. provides tax breaks to private corporations/wealthy investors reporting record profits because “it’s good for the economy” and the U.S. Supreme Court extends eminent domain to include seizure of private property for transfer of ownership to other private entities.    

These are just the tip of the iceberg.  I’m not for isolationism but believe there is a desperate need to reign-in/force change in this political system that has become too large, too expensive and indifferent to extensive problems both political parties have created within this country.   The fact is that we need to make wholesale changes in how/why we select leaders and decision makers in this country and need to hold our representatives accountable for their actions.  

Beating “dead horses”, marching to tired political drums and accepting politics as the excuse, is a waste of time.

Tom    
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2006, 11:57am by burnt-toast » IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
JeffB
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wide open till you see God, then brake

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 12:27pm »

on Dec 17th, 2006, 3:13pm, Batch wrote:

Add your own caption or comments...

The arrogant elitist jerk has a long history of crapping all over our troops for his own personal gain, then talking to our nations enemies...

Hello, I'm John Kerry and I am a tool. If you don't do well in school you'll go to Iraq. My wife is a drunken bitch and makes me wear a dog collar. My men on the swift boat really, really liked me. I like to throw other peoples medals at the white house.  
You rang??????
IP Logged

" It's been my experience that people who have no vices have very little virtues."
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 7:42pm »

Quote:
Kerry is an ass-hole and hes in the past

At least he lives on this planet. The current occupier lives in a fantasy world. I suppose you might feel that way when you fly over or around domestic hot spots on your way to meetings in country clubs, hotel lobbies, and to decks of, diverted from course, aircraft carriers to lie to the nightly news.

Flo is right: What the neocons did to Max Cleland and John McCain is criminal but people like this are no fun because they just might have other ideas and we can't have that. Bush & his staff don't like being reminded of just how far down the wrong branch of the Yellow Brick Road they have gone. For example:

In his speech, Dick Cheney called Donald Rumsfeld the greatest Secretay of Defense in American history. Either you believe Dick Cheney is a liar or George Bush is hands down the dumbest President in history for firing this towering personage at a time when The Greatest would be useful.  

It boggles the mind that they think they can get away with this.  The interesting thing about Iraq now since the election is, that when you ask Republicans how they feel about it; you get lots of different answers. It's a good sign. Before, all you had to do was ask one and you got the party line.  Republicans can't stand Bush either now that he's such a liability. Lying to 300,000,000 people makes a lot of enemies and as was shown: people are pissed off.

Charlie
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2006, 8:25pm by Charlie » IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss