Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 11:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Can I get some help from another Nurse that..... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Can I get some help from another Nurse that.....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Can I get some help from another Nurse that.....  (Read 458 times)
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Can I get some help from another Nurse that.....
« on: Dec 18th, 2006, 9:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

can double check a scenerio I am working on for work? It is a question about a patient who has a dual lumen chest port and a triple pump....I know this sounds crazy but I am frantically trying to find out if i worked this scenerio up right....I have to have it for work tomorrow afternoon....If any nurses out there can tell me if I did this right, I would really appreciate it....Let me know your email, etc and I will send you the scenerio and my answers and see if I did this right...thanks so much. smiles,nancyc
IP Logged
CynthiaB
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

Re: Can I get some help from another Nurse that...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 11:36pm »

I will check my email in the morning and double- check your scenario.  

cbatemanrn04@yahoo.com

Sorry I didn't see your thread sooner.

Cynthia
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2006, 11:37pm by CynthiaB » IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 11:42pm »

thanks, getting ready to email you....I do appreciate this. I just started on an Intensive care type unit at the cancer center about 8 months ago so there is so much to learn...have been in Psych. for ten years so I am a new nurse here LOL.. smiles,nancyc
IP Logged
cateyes
New Board Veteran
USA 

welcome to my crazy world wanna take a 5 min ride?

cat_eyes_101  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 12:42am »

sure I`ll see if I can help but not a high class rn like cyn there..lol Just a lvn...

cat_eyes_101@yahoo.com
IP Logged

shadows stalker...have ya seen him? he is running from the duct tape..someone grab him for me please..

KISSES,CATEYES

nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 1:00am »

Thanks to both of you, I have emailed the scenerios to your email addresses.  I do appreciate the help. I will see how much I have learned LOL. smiles,nancyc
IP Logged
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 8:35am »

Nancy - if you still need somebody, then send it to me at LizzPiano (at) gmail (dot) com.  I'm a nicu rn, so I don't know that I'll be able to help since we don't have double lumen chest ports or anything, but send away if you still need somebody and I'll look at it! Smiley

Carrie Smiley
IP Logged

nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 9:57pm »

Thanks to all the nurses that responded...I checked with my head nurse tonite and I had it pretty much rite...You guys and gals are wonderful...OK, Linda Howell, you can now add to the list that clusterheads help their struggling fellow nurses LOL...the board IS for everyday living and I am so grateful that I have this support system....Liz, I left the paperwork at work tonite but will send it to you next week.  As Cynthia said, it is a good workout for the brain LOL...God bless you all again.  Cyn, you did fabulous!  smiles,nancyc
IP Logged
mcf69
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I am acutely aware of where my trigeminal nerve is

mcf692001   mcf692001
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 20th, 2006, 11:42am »

Sorry I didn't catch your post earlier Nancy, I just see a patient the other day with a similar setup.  Psych to oncology?, thats quite a leap, but thats what I love about nursing, the mobility and seemingly endless job opportunities.  Best of luck.....
Ben
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss