Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 8:32am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « This Sunday..... For 14 Hours.... IT'S ON!!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   This Sunday..... For 14 Hours.... IT'S ON!!!!
« Previous topic | No topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: This Sunday..... For 14 Hours.... IT'S ON!!!!  (Read 589 times)
B14CK5H33P
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Circa '92

WWW Email

This Sunday..... For 14 Hours.... IT'S ON!!!!
« on: Dec 29th, 2006, 6:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'll be broadcasting from noon til 2am. 14 hours straight!!! Not to mention, since my buddy Jake was on last weeks show, and everyone knows I'm doing the New Years Eve broadcast... a few people will probably be here and if they are here - they go on the air. I'm expecting my buddy Chuck to stop by and rap a bit. It looks as though we will be bandmates once more in the coming year.

He used to tour with a band called "Mostly Crue" - which was a Motley Crue tribute band but they threw in some G n R, AC/DC and such - hence the 'mostly' part. They toured a couple of years ago with a few bands, and he and the singer want to start another Motley - tribute. Chuck asked me if I would be interested in playing the part of Mick Mars on guitar. Right now I have some gear issues I am working around, but I told him I'd love to do the gig. We won't play out often, but will make good money when we do. So, looking forward to that.

Right now though I am once again suffering brain fry since I have been up all night ripping songs to the harddrive, and pouring through my MP3 discs for songs and stuff. Let's just say I have no shortage of material, and if my fiancee is here and drinking... this could turn into a wild broadcast! I get to go to work in a few hours, then come home and clean. Maybe sleep will come tonight, maybe not. Just as long as I get a couple of hours sleep by Sunday, I'll be good to go. Insomnia is cranked up again, and had I not got any sleep last sunday morning, I would've been hallucinating during the show. That might've been scary.  Shocked

So for those who are staying home and celebrating new years... check out the show. I'm sure it'll probably be the wildest one yet!

Peace,
Carl D

http://satellite11.com
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2006, 1:58pm by B14CK5H33P » IP Logged

My show is Sundays from 7pm - 1am eastern on www.wildbunchradio.com

Reality Is For Those Who Lack Imagination - Ken Olsen (R.I.P.)
Won't give up it wants me dead, Goddamn this noise inside my head -NIN
B14CK5H33P
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Circa '92

WWW Email

Re: This Sunday..... For 14 Hours.... IT'S ON!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 2:01pm »

Charter Communications screwed up my cable line yesterday, and they have to send a tech out to fix it... and couldn't get anyone out any sooner than WEDNESAY!!!!

So, my buddy Jake let me bring my machines over to his pad and so I am broadcasting from here for the next 13 hours.... a bit peeved since I had to cancel my NYE party that was to occur during the broadcast but regardless... the show must go on, and I have been working all week to put together a killer one sooooo... tune in and check it out!

Peace,
Mack Danger
IP Logged

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 2:06pm »

Ill be there Grin

Dig out some Dream Theater  Wink
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

B14CK5H33P
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Circa '92

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 2:27pm »

Coming up next...
Luckily that is one of the things I loaded in my machine last night.  
I have 13 gigs of fresh stuff for today.

Cool
IP Logged

cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 3:22pm »

I'm gonna ask if they have satillite radio at my friends party tonight.....that'd be way cool if they do !!!! You guys ever do jam sessions ? That'd be fun if ya's had quests come in and jam'd an hour maybe........or advertise a time frame for that to go on......always thought that'd be cool. But then cool is what ya make it Pam

Have a great show......hope there's no more technical gliches !!! Happy New Year to ya too by the way !!!!!
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 3:51pm »

"Play Misty for me"   Carl.   lmao
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
B14CK5H33P
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Circa '92

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 1st, 2007, 1:10am »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

12 hours into the show, and 4 clusters throughout....

I've decided to play nothing but slamming material for these last 2 hours. Seems to fit my mood at the moment. I had a major crash earlier which caused some dead air and automation kicked on until I could get back up and running... but am still making noise!

Cool
IP Logged

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 1st, 2007, 1:23am »

Pantera!  bigguns headbanger
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | No topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss